ASIC Design & Technology Engineer
Posted on: February 23, 2021
- Responsible for architecture and micro-architecture of complex
ASICs and/or complex modules in ASICs
- Responsible for complex module RTL coding and top level
- Keeping up with the industry Trends, Metrics, Roadmaps, IPs,
methodologies & tools
- Evaluating IPs, methodologies, tools & vendors and providing
recommendations for IP/Methodology/Tool/Vendor selection
- Works closely with Arch, Design, Verification, Backend,
Validation & Procurement teams Requirements
- 8+ years (with BS) / 6+ years (with MS) experience in ASIC
- Participation in at least 1 full ASIC cycle as a designer from
Arch to Tapeout
- Good knowledge and experience in RTL/Synthesis based ASIC
design methodology and tools
- Good knowledge in script/programming languages such as Perl,
Python, TCL, C/C++ & Matlab
- Ethernet & OTN protocol experience is preferred
- Low-power knowledge is preferred
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have ability and desire to work as a team Candidates must
have a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Electronics and
Communication/VLSI/Microelectronics with very good academics.
Master's degree preferred. #LI-SR2 Infinera is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a
qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Posted 30+ Days Ago Full time 2019895 About Us Imagine being part
of a team that is fundamentally changing the way people
communicate, the way they collaborate, the way they watch TV and
explore the universe through the internet. Utilizing our uniquely
differentiated technology, we have created an Intelligent Transport
Network with more speed, capacity and scalability than ever before.
Imagine a world with unlimited bandwidth. The network of tomorrow
will allow for content and creativity limited only by the
imaginations of its users.
If this is something that interests you, that excites you, come
take a look at a team not bound by large company obstacles and
bureaucracy, where an idea today can be set in motion tomorrow.
Come take a look at Infinera! To learn more about working at
Infinera visit our main Career page For EU Residents: For
additional information about how we handle your personal
information, please click here . For CA Residents: For additional
information about how we handle your personal information, please
click here . Attention Employment Agencies--
Thank you for your interest in Infinera. At this time we are not
accepting unsolicited resumes from outside agencies. All
unsolicited resumes sent to Infinera will be considered our
property. For future recruiting services consideration, please
submit your company information to email@example.com.
Keywords: Infinera, Sunnyvale , ASIC Design & Technology Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!