Technical Writer II
Company: Xoriant Corporation
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Job Title: Technical Writer Location: Sunnyvale, CADuration: 6+
Months Contract Duties:Information security analysts Tech Writer is
responsible for creating security and operational documentation.
Their main duties include but not limited to, doing research,
collecting data and creating high-quality documentation. Authoring
Security Policy Document, Security Procedure Document, System
Security Plan, System Design Document, Data and Information Flows,
System Configuration Settings Document. The candidate must
articulate how the systems are designed with security and
articulate the configuration/setting related to every control and
policy in compliance frameworks like SOC2 and SOC3, FedRAMP,
ISO27001, CUI and GDPR. The candidate must have enough deep
expertise in security to understand how the security tools and
technologies are implemented and then convert them into auditor and
business and executive facing security documents. Create
consistent, cohesive content, and the best possible documentation
for our customer audits, third-party assessments and compliance.The
candidate must work with developers, QA, PMs, auditor and
information security people to gather to required artifacts and
document evidence.Create a process to support and maintain the
currency of our documentation in response to industry, regulatory,
or product changes. existing assets, assess which assets are
impacted by the changes, and draft new language to incorporate into
the assets. Support our teams as a subject matter expert in cloud
security, DevOps and DevSecOps documentation. The candidate must
have worked one compliance frameworks like ISO27001, FedRAMP
(SSP's), CUI, GDPR, SOC2 or SOC3 and have experience in Third-party
audit process, articulating auditing gaps. Skills:
- Technical writer pay close attention to detail, have advanced
knowledge of security and compliance frameworks (FedRAMP, ISO 27001
CUI, GDPR, SOCs and SOC3).
- Knowledge of cloud platforms and are enthusiastic in writing
about cloud-computing, containers, and orchestration
- Must be able to work independently in a dynamic environment
with globally distributed team members.
- Minimum 6 years of proven technical writing experience with
topic-based writing and delivering rich experience.
- Experience in preparing patent documentation is a plus.
- Proficient with documentation tools like wiki, the confluence
is a must.
- The candidates are requested to provide writing samples (like
public blogs etc., which is owned by the candidate ) for
- The candidate MUST NOT share any confidential data. Education:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field Required Skills:
- AUDIT SECURITY
- AUDITING Brijesh PandeySenior IT RecruiterW : + 1 C : +1 E : -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Xoriant Corporation, Sunnyvale , Technical Writer II, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!