Data Full Stack Engineer/Python
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 16, 2020
The Sr. Data Fullstack Engineer will design and develop highly
scalable data processing pipelines and systems that provide
insights into understanding computer vision algorithms and deep
learning models and techniques. You will contribute to the design
and development of highly scalable web-based tools that provide
system performance analytics, in support of Magic Leap's perception
software and engineering teams. The tools that you develop will
drive key engineering decisions and help guide the work of our
Computer Vision and Machine Learning teams.Qualified candidates
need to be self-starters and able to operate in a highly dynamic
- Work with a group of engineers to design and develop a
web-based platform of tools and services in support of Magic Leap's
perception software team.
- Develop web applications that manage large datasets of recorded
sensor data, run experiments and batch data processing at scale,
and analyze large result sets.
- Collaborate on the end to end design and implementation of a
web-based platform, including data modeling, systems architecture,
data security, access controls, back and front-end architecture,
user experience, deployment, automation, and monitoring.
- Create software solutions that allow engineering teams to
generate key insights from large datasets of
- Maintain a high level of data integrity, quality and security
- Develop data pipelines and RESTful services that are
distributed, robust and highly performant.
- Act as a subject matter expert and mentor junior developers.--
This company is one of the most Innovative and Cutting-edge
companies in the US. They have been infused with a huge sum of
Capital from Google and are set to change the
- 5+ years of proficient experience working on software
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- A proven track record of successful design and implementation
of APIs and high-performance service-oriented architectures.
- Strong knowledge of API design principles and web-based
protocols and technologies, such as REST, gRPC, HTTP, etc.--
- Solid OOP and software design skills to create software that's
extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural
- Experience deploying and scaling high-traffic services using
Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform or similar.
- Experience managing and deploying containerized applications,
using Docker, Kubernetes, or similar.
- Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases such as
MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Redis.
- Experience with data security, authentication, and
authorization in the cloud, including access token and secrets
management is a plus.
- Familiarity with front-end web technologies such as TypeScript,
Angular.js, React, Flask is a plus.
- Familiarity with C++ and Golang is a plus.
- Experience with data visualization frameworks such as Plotly,
Google Charts is a plus.
- Familiarity with Computer Vision, image/video processing is a
- Comfortable with Linux, shell-scripting, and Git.--Additional
- All your information will be kept confidential according to
Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines
Keywords: Job Juncture, Sunnyvale , Data Full Stack Engineer/Python, IT / Software / Systems , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!