Participant Recruitment Coordinator, Core UX Research Strategy Team
Company: NTT Data Inc
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Role: Participant Recruitment Coordinator
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Type: 12+ Months (W2 Contract)
* BA/BS in communications, marketing, computer science, human
computer interaction, cognitive science, experimental psychology,
anthropology, information science, or other field emphasizing human
* In lieu of degree, 2 years of relevant work experience.
* 1+ years of experience with participant recruiting, ideally in a
* Demonstrated proficiency with office productivity tools including
email, web browser, database query, spreadsheet, Qualtrics,
presentation, and word processing applications; knowledge of Google
Apps is preferred (but not required).
* Ability to work independently, to prioritize time between
multiple projects, and to adapt to changing schedules and
* Excellent communication skills. Demonstrated experience
communicating with people who have varied goals within the same
* Excellent organization skills and attention to detail in a
* Demonstrated ability to manage many moving parts; multiple usage
criteria, several calendars, global time zones, several
* Familiarity working with tools and people in the technology
industry or a technology-oriented space.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and
makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business
needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religious creed,
citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual
orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability,
veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To
comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities
to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make
reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental
limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability
who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the
Company would result.
Keywords: NTT Data Inc, Sunnyvale , Participant Recruitment Coordinator, Core UX Research Strategy Team, Human Resources , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!