Senior Manager, HR Business Partner
Posted on: June 13, 2019
At Rambus, we are turning incredible possibilities into everyday
reality by helping to deliver the innovations that greatly impact
the world we live in. We create leading-edge semiconductor and IP
products, spanning memory and interfaces to security to smart
sensors. Our products are integrated into tens of billions of
devices and systems around the globe, running critical applications
for Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, consumer and media
platforms. And our history runs deep - we have been in Silicon
Valley for 25+ years and are continually anticipating key
technology trends and are developing innovations that drive market
changes. From a pure IP provider to becoming a fabless chipmaker,
Rambus is evolving to address critical challenges in the
semiconductor industry. As a dynamic organization, we are always
seeking to hire exceptional talent to join some of the brightest
inventors and engineers in the world to explore their passions to
develop products that have real life impact. As well, Rambus
benefits are among the most comprehensive and competitive in
Silicon Valley. Job Description:
Reporting to the SVP, People & Culture, the successful candidate
will partner across a broad spectrum of People & Culture (P&C)
disciplines including Employee Relations, Learning & Development,
Total Rewards, and Talent Acquisition to drive business outcomes
against the execution of our global P&C priorities. The Sr.
HRBP will work in partnership with multiple executive and senior
leaders, as well as the P&C COE's, to define organization
opportunities and solutions and that support both Rambus's and
People & Culture strategies.
- Partner with the business to identify, develop and drive key
initiatives such as leadership development, talent/performance
management, change management, workforce and succession planning,
talent acquisition, employee and career development, performance
management, rewards and recognition, and coaching (employee and
manager). Client groups will be spread across multiple sites and
- Coach managers on performance evaluation, compensation,
delivering feedback, HR tools and general best practices.
- Assist managers and leaders in resolving complex
- Together with the business leaders and the relevant COEs,
support business reorganizations and restructure activities.
- Develop and communicate data driven (and also observation
based) insights to management and leadership on the full range of
human capital matters.
- Conduct organizational assessments and develop/drive
initiatives to close gaps and implement necessary solutions to
ensure a high-performing workforce.
- Provide feedback to leaders about talent, organizational gaps
and employee growth opportunities.
- Recommend and drive improvement to human resources systems,
policies and processes.
- This candidate will have 10+ years of relevant experience.
Expert experience in partnering with managers to increase
individual and team effectiveness.
- Previous experience in a global technology growth company;
preferably with extensive experience in both small and large
- Proven capability to influence business leaders.
- Organizational agility and savvy.
- Cross-cultural work experience. Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business
Administration or equivalent experience.
- Master's degree in a related field is preferred Personal
- Personal and professional values that reflect a can-do, results
driven attitude, a bias for action, a sense of urgency and a
- Enjoys hands-on, day-to-day work while having a bigger picture
view of the goals to accomplish
- Data-driven, well organized and detail oriented. Comfortable
with spreadsheets, reports and analytics
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing business
- An effective and influential communicator
- Critical thinker who sees opportunities for improvements,
communicates constructively, and who can navigate through a high
degree of complexity and ambiguity
- Enthusiastic teammate with demonstrated commitment to create a
positive work environment
- Impeccable integrity. Credible and trustworthy.Rambus offers a
competitive compensation package, which includes a strong base
salary, bonus, equity, matching 401(k), employee stock purchase
plan, comprehensive medical and dental benefits, time-off program
and gym membership. Rambus is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race,
religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected
veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic
information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Rambus, Sunnyvale , Senior Manager, HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!