Trainer I - Sunnyvale
Company: Star One Credit Union
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Be a part of one of the most successful financial institutions in the country. Star One Credit Union is the Silicon Valley's largest, member-owned financial institution. Star One offers financial services to more than 100,000 members worldwide. With assets over $9 billion, Star One is the largest credit union based in Silicon Valley and ranked tenth in total assets among more than 6,500 credit unions nationally. Advantages of a Credit Union As a member owned financial institution we are focused on providing long-term financial solutions to all of our members. As a result, we are able to return our profits back to you in the form of money saving benefits, including: higher interest on saving accounts, lower interest rates on loans and reasonable, if any, fees on products and services like checking, credit cards and real estate loans. Mission Our Mission is to improve each member's life by delivering valuable financial services. Trainer I - Sunnyvale Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm Job Scope/Duties: Responsible for assisting with developing, designing, coordinating, conducting, and maintaining training programs primarily for non-management staff. Programs include New Employee Orientation, Products and Services, Processing Systems, Service and Sales training. Assists with the development and creation of written materials and job aids to support T & D objectives. Compiles trainee evaluations and surveys to measure program effectiveness and collect ideas for improvement. Assists with research and analysis relative to training programs. Experience/Minimum Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree preferred with a minimum of 4 years current and progressive related experience within a financial institution. Knowledge/Skills:
- Excellent communication skills are required. Must be well spoken, articulate and experienced interacting with staff, leadership and external business contacts. Must have strong business writing and presentation abilities.
- Familiarity and experience with classroom training delivery in small and large groups, one-on-one instruction, self-study, and eLearning.
- Must be proficient in XP, Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Well organized, detail oriented and ability to work independently under limited supervision and as a team player.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, prioritize tasks, and effectively complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be highly service oriented. MUST HAVE GOOD CREDIT. We are a proud Equal Opportunity/AAP Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Keywords: Star One Credit Union, Sunnyvale , Trainer I - Sunnyvale, Human Resources , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!