Human Resources Analyst
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Kelly Services is actively seeking a Human Resources Analyst for Nissan at their Sunnyvale, CA location.
This is a long term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
Life at Nissan encompasses everything that inspires both the quality of our vehicles and the quality of our people. Company-wide, you'll find fast learners and self-starting engines as well as people who are quick to embrace change and take an idea into overdrive.
Nissan is seeking a dynamic individual to fill an opening for a Contract Human Resources Analyst at the Nissan Alliance Innovation Lab in Silicon Valley California. This role supports the R&D Human Resources team and is ideal for someone looking to grow into a Human Resources Business Partner role in the next few years.
Some project and regular responsibilities include:
- Supports the R&D Human Resources team in the creation, coordination, and facilitation of internal programs such as: Employee Appreciation, Intern and Co-op Program, Take Our Daughters & Sons to Work Day, annual holiday party and anniversary celebrations, etc.
- HRIS Transaction processor for all HRBP Workday Responsibilities including requisitions, organization management and compensation
- Processes and coordinates compensation requests for promotion and or merit for Direct and Contract
- Manages Grid Development for all Job Family areas
- Local HRBP Contact for questions, must be resourceful and interact with COE for fact finding
- Creates systems and processes utilizing programs such as Microsoft SharePoint and Excel to streamline current HR processes for automation.
- Creates and produces documents for Nissan leadership, including quarterly meeting, monitoring direct and contract headcount, attrition and hiring status using HRIS such as Workday. Other ad-hoc and quarterly reporting on topics Collaborates with HRIS team for unique reporting needs.
- Handles all activities related to the coordination and execution of new hire orientation. This includes various levels of coordination and communication with management, orientation presenters, new hires and Talent Acquisition team members. Presentation of corporate material and understanding of overall company function is required for effective onboarding.
- Managers I 9 and Visa Processing including applications for Green Cards, J-1 and H1B Visas.
- Performance metric coordination and tracking - reports and updates monthly on a variety of metrics- includes updating various SharePoint sites, coordinates team meetings to discuss status on objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field is REQUIRED from an accredited university
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborative / Team Oriented
- 0-2 years of experience. This is an entry-level position.
- Must have Co-op or Internship experience
All of us at Nissan - regardless of functional area or expertise - share a passion to design, manufacture and sell high-performance, fun to drive vehicles.
Think you've got the internal drive to make great vehicles and join a winning team? Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Apply for this position and start the process to accelerate your career into high gear.
Put yourself in the driver's seat and apply today.
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email me at email@example.comWhy Kelly--?At Kelly
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Sunnyvale , Human Resources Analyst, Human Resources , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!