Business Recruiter [Contract]
Posted on: May 15, 2022
As part of the greater people operations organization, our
recruiting team works closely with people partners and hiring teams
to attract, nurture, and empower diverse, outstanding talent in the
gaming and augmented reality industries. As ambassadors to Niantic,
our goal is to ensure that our recruiting partnership and candidate
experience support our values and our ambitious mission.
We are looking for a contract Recruiter to lead our talent-finding
efforts for our corporate functions. You will be responsible for
identifying, interviewing, and closing candidates for various
teams, with a strong focus on providing an outstanding candidate
experience. Along the way, you'll also have the opportunity to
forge partnerships with hiring managers, advise interview teams,
and be an integral part of Niantic's strategic resource planning
You will work with candidates and collaborate with recruiting and
hiring team members across our global offices so timely
communication and the ability to influence with data are meaningful
for success. This will an initial 6 month contract role with a
possibility for extension.
- Lead all aspects of the full-cycle recruiting process for
candidates, including driving interview and offer processes,
reference checks, salary recommendations, and candidate
- Recruit top diverse talent through diverse sourcing strategies,
reviewing incoming applicants, and maintaining a successful offer
- Serve as a recruiting business partner to leaders across all
business functions to build candidate engagement strategies and
hiring plans in partnership with our sourcing team.
- Partner with our interview team to ensure preparedness during
the interview process.
- Provide a positive and efficient candidate experience from
application stage to offer.
- Participate in the growth and development of members of the
business recruiting team through mentorship and coaching.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting for roles
across corporate & business functions.
- Account management experience and track record with building
strategic hiring manager partnerships.
- Experience with Google Apps and various Applicant Tracking
- Ability to collaborate with a wide variety of cross functional
partners and across all levels.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills, operational excellence and
attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal
- Creativity, flexibility, and the innate ability to navigate
ambiguous situations with ease.
- You have experience with recruiting across marketing, finance,
legal and other corporate functions!
- You have HR, recruiting, or related experience with gaming and
- You are experienced with Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Gem, and other
relevant recruiting tools and platforms.
- You have late-phase startup experience.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world's leading AR technology company, sparking
creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products
inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent
company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including
Nintendo, The Pok--mon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our
current consumer titles include pioneering global-control game
Ingress and record-breaking AR game Pok--mon GO. Our developer
platform, Lightship, launches soon.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that
cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included
is essential to creating great products our community will love.
Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including
those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology
industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important
values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value
intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have
growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los
Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich. #LI-HYBRID
Keywords: Niantic, Sunnyvale , Business Recruiter [Contract], Human Resources , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!