Senior Technical Recruiter
Company: Intuitive Surgical
Posted on: April 9, 2021
At Intuitive, we believe that minimally invasive care is
life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology,
we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
Our mission is our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that makes
us unique. As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we have
been expanding our innovations through technology to help make a
difference in the world. For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided
our journey to help solve some of healthcare's complex
challenges.-- We believe a great idea can come from
anywhere-inclusion and mutual respect are vital to our culture. We
value character grounded in integrity, a strong capacity to learn,
the energy to get things done, and diverse experiences to help us
think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to
support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our
mission and strive to achieve their highest potential. Join a team
committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of
healthcare professionals and their patients. Together,--let's--help
to advance the world of minimally invasive care.-- Primary Function
Of Position: The Senior Technical Recruiter is a critical driver of
Intuitive Surgical's continued growth and success in the medical
robotics field. The Senior Recruiter will partner closely with
leadership teams and HR to drive successful hiring processes for
current and future job openings for the company. This person is
responsible for sourcing and recruiting for a variety of
Job Description: This position reports directly to the Director
Global Product Operations recruiting and is dedicated to recruiting
for a variety of current and future technical openings. You will
work with hiring managers, sourcing recruiters, finance, & HR
Partners to meet hiring plans. The Senior Technical Recruiter is a
critical driver of Intuitive Surgical continued growth and success
in the medical robotics field.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the
- Work as a talent advisor with hiring managers regarding the
- Partner with hiring manager to understand key requirements and
develop strategies in partnership with the sourcing team to enable
strong candidate flow.
- Develop and implement sources for applicants using networking,
internet sourcing, employee referral programs, job fairs, trade
fairs, associations, etc.
- Identify passive job seekers using a full range of recruitment
- Screen candidates for position and company fit utilizing CCEEE
- Drive timely execution of sourcing and screening process.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure a
smooth recruiting process and consult with them regarding staffing
best practices, trends, issues and challenges.
- Provide talent availability heat maps to help guide hiring
manager during recruiting strategy meeting.
- Maintain accurate and thorough records of all recruiting in the
ATS for the purpose of government reporting and resource
- Be an active participant in driving continuous improvement
initiatives within the Staffing team.
- Mentor others, demonstrate interpersonal awareness, encourages
excellence, leverage and value diversity, and foster
- Understand, analyze, and present data associated with hiring
- Develop collaborative partnerships with HRBPs, Finance,
business leaders and other key stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and benchmark other
organizations on best practices to ensure the most effective tools
and resources are being utilized. Skill/Job Requirements:
- Minimum 8 years recruitment experience.
- Must have demonstrated experience with full lifecycle sourcing
and recruiting for technical openings.
- Good working knowledge of systems and tools including
electronic applicant tracking, database data management, and MS
- A partnering, collaborative, communicative, continuous
improvement perspective to be applied to cross functional.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide
equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and
employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type,
without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran
or disability status, genetic information or any other status
protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws. We will
consider for--employment qualified--applicants with arrest and
conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.--
Keywords: Intuitive Surgical, Sunnyvale , Senior Technical Recruiter, Human Resources , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!