Senior Human Resource Generalist - AI-driven Revenue Operations
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Senior Human Resource Generalist
Clari is a rapidly growing company and is looking to expand our
People team with an exceptional Senior Human Resource Generalist.
We are constantly evolving the design and infrastructure that
promotes an exceptional employee experience and are looking for an
individual that will ensure that our employee programs, processes,
and policies support the short and long-term goals of Clari.
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for
high-performing revenue teams. Claris Revenue Operations platform
is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline, and is used
by over 50,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals
across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like
Symantec, Adobe, Alteryx, Workday, Lenovo, Zoom, Medallia, Alteryx
and hundreds of others. Clari harvests and analyzes activity
signals from dozens of different business systems, including email,
calendar, CRM, marketing automation, to shorten sales cycles,
increase win rates, and make revenue more predictable.
The result is passionate and frankly humbling customer loyalty. We
consistently hear from our customers how weve changed their lives -
just check out the reviews on G2 Crowd. It never gets old, and we
never take it for granted.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with leaders and HR team members to develop a
strategic plan for HR program initiatives, processes, policies and
position them for successful adoption
- Oversee/launch/enhance and communicate impactful people
programs, including but not limited to Performance Management,
Leadership and Development training, Diversity and Inclusion,
- Monitor HR processes for effectiveness and makes
recommendations for streamlining
- Maintain performance management software system for all
employees, including check-ins, quarterly reviews, 360 reviews,
annual performance review, and engagement surveys
- Focus on employee experience, engagement, and retention.
Participate in exit interviews to provide ongoing analysis and
trending or important retention analytics
- Assist with salary surveys and annual compensation review
- Develop key operational metrics for the team and monitor
- Ensure organization is compliant with all employment related
laws (federal, state, and local)
- Complete mandatory reporting, ensure appropriate postings,
prepare policies and update employee handbook. Maintain internal HR
documentation related to company programs and policies
- Perform other HR duties as needed or requested by
- Stay flexible as priorities shift
- 5+ years HR experience including program management
- Stellar project management skills with exceptional attention to
detail and discipline to organize and prioritize
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to understand
the needs of the organization as they relate to HR
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of
the organization, influence behavior, and manage change
- Strategic, analytical thinker who isnt afraid to roll up ones
sleeves and get into the weeds; passion for problem solving with a
creative mindset, creating recommendations and driving the action
plans for solving those problems
- Demonstrated competencies in effective communication (written
and verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills
- Experience working in a dynamic, rapidly changing
Because we have a big mission, a winning product and an amazing fan
base of passionate customers.
Were changing the world and having a lot of fun on the way. Clari
is a fun and fast-growing Silicon Valley company. Clari is one of
Inc. Magazines best places to work in the US and was named as a
2019 Top Bay Area Workplace for the 5th consecutive year. In
October 2019, we closed $60M in Series D funding and are growing at
200%. Our product is a winner - we have perennially been given the
highest overall rating in G2 Crowds Top 20 Sales Analytics
Software. Were backed by top tier investors including Sequoia
Capital, Bain Capital, Sapphire Ventures, Madrona Venture Group and
Tenaya Capital, and have a superb and supportive board.
Our team is made up of veteran entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers,
and tried-and-true sales professionals who have done this before
and want to do it again, this time only bigger.
We are just a block from the Caltrain station in the heart of
Silicon Valley, and we have a flexible work policy. Oh, theres also
free lunch every day, give back to the community events and monthly
celebrations of individual achievements that make Clari
Whats left to add? You.
Keywords: Clari, Sunnyvale , Senior Human Resource Generalist - AI-driven Revenue Operations, Human Resources , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!