Lead, Customer Service Representative
Company: Eurofins USA
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Company Description Eurofins EAG Laboratories, aleader in
analytical chemistry, advanced microscopy, surface analysis and
semiconductor testing services of various types of materials from
synthetic biomaterials to nanotechnology, deliver new "super
materials" with the potential to transform our world.Our
laboratoriesareat the forefront of this revolution, providing the
scientific expertise and analytical techniques to support companies
at every phase of the product lifecycle, from R&D to
manufacturing. Our clients include leading edge tech companies in a
diverse range of industries and business sectors who design,
manufacture or incorporate products for tomorrow's technology
driven world.Our scientists and engineers engage in peer-to-peer
interaction to discuss and comprehensively understand client
issues, challenges, goals and urgency, to define the technical
problems, develop and execute analyses, and report back results. We
have a growth mindset culture where individuals are encouraged to
drive their own success and make their own decisions while
fulfilling client needs. Job Description In this role, the
individual will be responsible for supervising the flow of work and
handling of samples between customers, CSR department and lab
operations to deliver client data in a timely and reliable manner
using overall knowledge of EAG's services and staff by
communicating effectively with internal and external clients.
- Performs a dual role by working"hands-on" customer service
tasks and responsible for more complex client services and
training, while functioning as a team leader in the customer
- Responsible for receiving incoming samples, entering
information into our database, & distributing client Purchase
- Responsible for initiating customer contact as assigned or
requested, for order acquisition, invoicing, customer reporting,
and follow-up for information/schedule completion of open
- Responsible for shipping using UPS/FED EX, picking up, dropping
off, receiving samples from all client locations and disposing of
samples as needed per work instructions.
- Represents the company while developing customer relationships
and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction for internal
and external clients
- May be required to support as short-term, temporary backup to
the organization, in covering the front office/reception duties on
multi-line phone system, metering and distribution of mail, and
operation of general office equipment.
- Provides cross training to for CSR department to learn all
tasks related to customer services including shipping using UPS/FED
EX, picking up, dropping off, receiving samples from all client
- Coordinates with CSR Manager to provide clerical and
administrative support as needed to various functional areas of the
company; performs related clerical work such as data entry, typing,
filing, sorting, faxing, mailing, or shipping, as required.
- Ensures protection of Company Confidential and Proprietary
information at all times.
- Other duties as may be assigned. Qualifications
- Previous senior level experience in customer service.
- Demonstrative experience in a position that involved delegating
tasks to others.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks while meeting strict
deadlines in a fast-paces environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detailed oriented individual.
- Demonstrates excellent time management skills and able to meet
- Strong knowledge Microsoft office programs and comfortable with
a variety of office machines required.
- Able to train others on the use of these systems/programs.
- Strong numerical, oral, written language skills and the ability
- Comfortable using and training others on the use of smart
phones, GPS systems and multifunction copiers/scanners.
- Must have a valid DL and Good driving record.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to walk, stand, sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger,
handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with
hands and arms.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Additional
Information All your information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines. Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and
Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Keywords: Eurofins USA, Sunnyvale , Lead, Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!