Company: US Tech Solutions
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Job Title - Lab Manager Level IVLocation - Sunnyvale, CADuration
- 12 months contract Summary:
- The main function of a lab manager is to drive innovation into
the organization and lead product thinking efforts.
- The typical lab manager will identify opportunities to bring
first-, second-, and third-party features and products into the
company's internal environment.Job Responsibilities:
- Connect with first party product development across cross
functional teams to identify which internal tools and features can
be incorporated or scaled into the existing offerings.
- Learn the industry of enterprise Collaboration Technology to
test and incorporate industry-leading products and services.
- Drive Collaboration Technology organization to re-orient around
proactive product and feature development.
- Identify and present relevant data on current product usage to
propose new opportunities to increase productivity, reduce
complexity of toolsets, and reduce cost.
- Create lightweight mock-ups for internal dogfooding (testing
our own products) with criteria to grow adoption.
- Represent Collaboration Technology and Enterprise Engineering
as a proactive thought leader.
- Product manages new features/services as they integrate into
the standard deployment process.
- Communicate target usage and roll-out plans.Skills:
- Experience managing research labs.
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency with excel and spreadsheets.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information
relative to research.
- Self-motivated, persuasive, and analytical.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
Keywords: US Tech Solutions, Sunnyvale , Lab Manager, Healthcare , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!