Home Health RN - Contracts Available Now
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Home Health Contracts Built for You!Why IntelyCare?At
IntelyCare, we're empowering nurses to transform the way they work.
We simplify the scheduling and staffing process to match qualified
healthcare providers like you with Home Health contracts and free
you from the limitations you've come to accept in your work life.
With a Home Health contract through IntelyCare, you'll get the pay,
freedom, and flexibility you deserve. If you are interested in
starting a new Home Health assignment, apply with us today!Who You
Are:You're a Registered Nurse (RN), with Home Health/OASIS
experience, who's looking for the freedom and flexibility to build
your own schedule and earn higher pay.What You'll Do:
- Complete an initial health assessment of patient and family to
determine home care needs.
- Provide a complete physical assessment and history of current
and previous illness.
- Conduct home visits as assigned, assessing the patient's
condition, progress toward goals, providing patient care, teaching
and other skilled interventions as ordered.
- Regularly re-evaluate patient nursing needs, as part of nursing
visit. Initiate appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by the
physician. Provide health care instructions to the patient as
appropriate per assessment and plan of care. Identify discharge
planning needs during nursing visits.
- Communicate needs to team as part of the care plan development;
assists in implementing prior to discharge of the patient.
- Assure proper maintenance of EHR/Clinical Records in compliance
with local, state and federal laws.
- Educate patient and families in self-care and health
management.What You Should Have:
- Diploma from an approved nursing program.
- A valid state nursing license or compact multi-state.
- Minimum 12 months experience in professional Home Health.
- Valid driver's license, clean DMV record & minimum car
- Up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations and vaccination card as
proof*Equal Opportunity DisclosureWe are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status.*You may also be required to wear a mask in
patient's home. fulltime,parttime CA-Sunnyvale-Nurse
Keywords: IntelyCare, Sunnyvale , Home Health RN - Contracts Available Now, Healthcare , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!