LVN/LPN- Eating Disorder, Residential
Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Posted on: May 15, 2022
- Ensures all orders from physician/psychiatrist are carried out
and any information about clients and their wellbeing is promptly
and clearly communicated to physician/ psychiatrist and in
treatment team meetings.
- Follows and implements the Nursing Care Plan.
- Follows orders from physician and psychiatrist.
- Dispenses medication as prescribed.
- Counts narcotics each day, logs appropriately.
- Performs primary first aid and determines need for physician
- Performs weekly blood draws and vitals.-- --- -- -- -- -- -- --
-- Assist with meals, dishes, and bathroom observations
- Manages and orders supplies and keeps a fully stocked and
operational nursing station.
- Manages client-----TMs medical needs including schedule
appointments, complete referral/ prior authorizations for medical
treatments and tests as indicated.
- Supports client during admission processes. This may include
checking in client belongings, acclimating client to the program
- Supervises and supports clients on community outings, when
- Objectively and accurately documents client progress on a daily
- Assesses clients suicidality and possibility of danger to self
- Communicates with referral sources and outpatient providers for
continuity of care upon admission, midpoint, and discharge,
including the use of Discovery Connect.This is a part-time position
that will work-- Saturday & Sunday AM shift OR-- PM shift (weekend
coverage required) at one of our residential programs. For a
virtual tour of the facility, please visit our website at--
centerfordiscovery.com-- -- -- -- -- Qualifications----- --- -- --
Experience working in behavioral healthcare preferred----- --- --
-- Must hold an unencumbered nursing license in the state in which
you are applying-- Additional InformationWe are proud to be an EEO
employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform
pre-employment substance abuse testing.-- All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.For more information
about our company benefits, please visit us at
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Location: Sunnyvale, CA -
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Sunnyvale , LVN/LPN- Eating Disorder, Residential, Healthcare , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!