Registered Nurse - IVF
Company: Spring Fertility
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Who is Spring Fertility?
We're a passionate, dedicated team of leading physicians and
scientists who came from some of the best research hospitals and
fertility centers around the world to become the fastest growing
fertility group in the country. We offer the most patient-centric,
individualized, flexible and compassionate care. Our mission is to
partner with our patients to help them achieve their goals,
whatever those may be. We believe everyone deserves a family if
they want one, and our team is dedicated to guiding our patients on
their unique journeys!
Why should you join our team?
We are a mission-driven organization that is looking for high
performers, movers, shakers and innovators! We are working hard to
create a first-class fertility practice, but we know how to have
fun too! We are growing quickly and care deeply about the
development of our team, both professionally and personally. We
value optimism, compassion, teamwork, and above all, are united by
our shared commitment to put patients first.
A day in the life of our IVF Nurse Coordinators...
Our Nursing Team is essential to establishing an excellent
experience for all our patients. Spring nurses are pillars of
support, knowledge and empowerment for our patients, providing
hands-on, compassionate care throughout their treatment journey.
Our nurses are dependable, compassionate and provide a high level
of care. They are detail-oriented and work effectively and
efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Some Day-to-day Responsibilities Include
- Establish confidence, trust and a positive rapport with all of
- Case manage a large patient portfolio
- Coordinate treatment for patients undergoing Egg Freezing, IUI,
IVF and Egg Donation
- Order time-sensitive medications
- Facilitate informed consent process
- Contact patients with test results, updates and treatment
Our ideal candidate has a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, a License
Registered Nurse in California and has a current CPR
Don't have it all? We still welcome you to apply! We are available
to our patients seven days a week, including holidays, so flexible
availability is a must! While some experience comes in handy, we
are willing to train the right person! This role will work out
Redwood City until our Sunnyvale practice opens later this
Investing in you today
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Paid Time Off to enjoy "you" time!
- Career development and cross-training opportunities
- Snacks, snacks and more snacks! Let's face it everyone loves
Investing in your future
- 401k Match
- Fertility Benefits Program
- Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Career progression with a fast-growing company
Visit our Careers Page to learn more about us!
Keywords: Spring Fertility, Sunnyvale , Registered Nurse - IVF, Healthcare , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!