Group Product Manager - Strategy & Operations Lead
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Position Summary...Drives the execution of multiple business plans
and projects by identifying customer and operational needs;
developing and communicating business plans and priorities;
removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing
resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress
and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency
plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous
learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for
associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties;
building a team-based work environment; establishing performance
expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations;
providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and
improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness. Promotes and
supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and
standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing
direction to others in their use and application; ensuring
compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door
Policy. Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the
ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives;
consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other
key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions
for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating
in and supporting community outreach events.What you'll do...Key
- Structure complex?and?ambiguous?operational and organizational
- Gather and analyze large amounts of information quickly and
problem solve effectively?
- Develop compelling?and?insightful recommendations?and?author
and deliver?high-impact presentations and plans at every level of
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence
- Work closely with?operational managers to implement
- Manage day-to-day triage on anything that is?broken?that is
impeding the successful operation of the
organization?About?You:?You are a great?fit?for this role, if:?
- You have?4-8?years?of?experience in management
consulting,?finance,?investment banking,?or operational roles with
- You are an expert in?PowerPoint?an Excel?
- You are equally comfortable devising strategic initiatives and
operationalizing tactical projects?
- You have excellent project management skills and the ability to
simultaneously handle multiple priorities?
- You are a self-starter?who can fully immerse yourself in
structured problem solving and data analysis to?identify problems
and/or opportunities for improvement;?zoom out to develop
compelling, synthesized insights, and viable solutions;?and develop
and execute?on?complex projects and comprehensive action
- You have exceptional communication skills with?the?ability to
structure a compelling storyline and build presentation
decks/briefing documents that support the narrative?
- You can determine and use?relevant business metrics, analyses,
and reports to measure, monitor, and improve performance?and you
can identify?and apply?sound, fact-based criteria in setting
priorities and making decisions?
- You can?deal tactfully, respectfully,?and effectively with a
diverse array of individuals;?You involve others in decisions and
plans that affect them, when appropriate;?You understand how to
convey a sense of urgency in ways that motivate others to complete
responsibilities and achieve goals?
- You demonstrate?creativity and strength in the face of change,
obstacles, or adversity.?You are highly organized and adapt to
competing demands and shifting priorities??
- You are willing?both?to get your hands dirty and to liaise
indirectly with teams?
- You are aware of what needs doing and keen to make it happen,
however big or small?
- You can?directly manage teams (you will be managing a team of
2-3 direct reports)?
- You enjoy international travel. International travel is an
inherent requirement with this role; you must be willing to travel
at least?10% of the time?You?ll stand out for this role if:?
- You have a solid background and understanding of eCommerce,
retail, and technology??
- You have experience managing a P&L?or Product?
- You have an MBA???Minimum Qualifications...Outlined below are
the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are
listed, there are no minimum qualifications. Minimum
Qualifications:? Bachelor of Science and 6 years' product
management experience OR Master of Science and 3 years' product
management experience.Preferred Qualifications...Outlined below are
the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none
are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Keywords: Walmart, Sunnyvale , Group Product Manager - Strategy & Operations Lead, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!