Planning & Scheduling Manager - Master Planned Development
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Manage the planning and scheduling functions for a large scale
master planned development. Includes development and ongoing
maintenance of the masterplan and district plans throughout the
entire lifecycle of the project. Work with the development and
operations teams and support/oversee junior planning staff to
develop the most efficient project methodology and execute the
timely delivery of a project. Identify any rectification actions
required and influence the parties responsible to complete these
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to
this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of
all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so
* Develop and maintain the project masterplan, district schedules,
and reporting in accordance with project requirements and Lendlease
* In conjunction with the project teams, develop the
predevelopment, preconstruction and construction methodology to
enable the most efficient and effective delivery of the project
* Manage and direct all planning and scheduling functions. Includes
personal administration and staffing activities, establishing
objectives, providing technical direction and support, employee
* Provide experienced based solutions for delivering the project
and consideration by the team
* At agreed regular intervals report project progress against the
masterplan & district plans
* Use experience, lessons learned and data analysis to pre-empt
potential delays and suggest innovative methods of mitigating
delays incurred and advise team accordingly
* Support the project team in the creation and statusing of medium
and short range schedules
* Chair planning meetings to coordinate masterplan, district
schedules, progress update, delay records and key milestone
* Review change proposals for time impact
* Assess and record time impacts of delays Event Analysis
* Record as built production rates and delays to provide
benchmarking for future projects
* In conjunction with the BIM Coordinator, coordinate the 4D BIM
model as required
* Facilitate project team understanding and ownership of the plan
* Support/oversee junior planning staff to execute the above
accountabilities when assigned
* Skill development of junior planning staff
* Develop/implement project standards and procedures, monitor
compliance, and initiate corrective measures as necessary.
* Insure all planning and scheduling activities such as schedule
development, logistics plans, update progress reporting and problem
analysis activities comply with Lendlease and client
* Provide consultation to company personnel, architects and
engineers, primes and trade/subcontractors, clients, etc. in
planning and schedule analysis providing options for problem
* Perform additional assignments per management s direction.
GENERAL BACKGROUND AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
* Four-year degree preferred.
* 10 years similar construction experience, 7 years planning &
scheduling experience in the company s business or any equivalent
combination of training and/or related experience.
* Demonstrated mastery of Primavera P6.
* Demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate the activities of
Schedulers, levels I, II, and Senior.
* Represent the company at meetings with clients, designers,
consultants and contractors.
* Produce reports and diagrams to a high standard to convey
proposed sequences and methodologies
* Participate in marketing presentations.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and
LENDLEASE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Keywords: Lendlease, Sunnyvale , Planning & Scheduling Manager - Master Planned Development, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!