Master Planner - EMS/CM Environment -
Posted on: April 17, 2019
PAY: Open $DOE
QAD, material planning, MRP experience, analytical, excel. Ability
to work on many products, responsible for any work order,
understanding scheduling production.
Company provides customized integration solutions for the leading
technology companies. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest
level of service in the most challenging turnkey environments.
Being a dynamic and fast growing private company in the Bay Area,
we are looking for unique talents to join our dynamic team and
experience the rewarding feeling of making a difference.
We are currently seeking a Master Scheduler / Planner for our
facility in Sunnyvale, CA. This role will require a strong
analytical mind set and will be responsible for multiple production
programs. The Master Scheduler / Planner interfaces with both
customers and production personnel.
Principle Responsibilities include:
- Development of the master production schedule for finished goods
for make to stock and make to order products, utilizing
computerized software and MRP/ERP systems
- Analyze net requirements and determine production schedule,
taking into consideration functional capacity and material
- Determines daily production schedules based on engineering plans,
production specifications, factory capacity, availability of parts
and labor loading requirements.
- Develops recovery plans and adjusts schedules according to
production progress, change orders, and other delaying
- Performs independent schedule risk assessments and mitigation
planning in addition to facilitating the resolution of labor and
material shortages, backlogs and other existing and potential
- Lead weekly production status meetings along with customers and
- Interfaces with various levels of management including but not
limited to program management, customers, functional leads, and
engineering to improve overall on time metrics.
? Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to
establish and maintain positive relationships.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Principles and Methodologies
- 10+ years? experience in Materials Scheduling in a manufacturing
environment; APICS preferred.
- Proficient in: ERP systems. Experience in QAD preferred.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT), etc.
- Google shared documents skills.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field, or equivalent work
experience, is desired
? Preferred Qualifications.
- Prior experience in product planning, production control,
inventory management, or production/manufacturing operations is a
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, a
persistent attention to detail, and a high level of comfort in
working with numbers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected
Keywords: , Sunnyvale , Master Planner - EMS/CM Environment -, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!