Sr. Manager, Sales Development
Company: CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Sr. Manager, Sales Development page is loaded Sr. Manager, Sales
Development Apply locations USA - Austin, TX USA - Sunnyvale, CA
time type Full time posted on Posted 2 Days Ago job requisition id
R15074 #WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a
global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since
our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered
unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated
cyberattacks. We're looking for people with limitless passion, a
relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the
customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity.
Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is
committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that
offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of
work and life while taking their career to the next level.
Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and
leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters - one team,
one fight. About the Role: CrowdStrike is seeking a driven,
results-oriented Sr. Manager who is ready to change the game! This
individual will be based in our Austin, TX office, leading a team
of three managers who drive pipeline for our Inside Sales
organization.This role is hybrid and will require in-office
attendance twice a week in our Austin, TX office. This will require
you to be within commuting distance of the office that you will be
working out of.What You'll Do:
- Lead team to achieve targets and deliver high-quality pipeline
- Manage relationships and communication with territory sales
- Partner with territory and SDR stakeholders to ensure the team
is supported and equipped to achieve goals (i.e. marketing,
operations, campaigns, etc.)
- Empower managers to exceed goals through mentorship and
- Lead from the front by playing an active and visible role in
the day-to-day operations of the team.
- Assume ownership of open SDR Manager and SDR roles.
- Reinforce program-level SDR initiatives and deadlines.
- Proactively identify and address performance or behavior issues
at the manager and rep level.
- Assume the duties of a front-line manager for unstaffed teams
if a manager is out of office or the position is unstaffed.What
- At least 1 year of experience as a manager of a frontline SDR
- At least 1 year of closing experience for a technology company
- Experience with Salesforce reporting and BI tools like
- Track record of leading a successful team
- Experience hiring and working in a rapidly growing
- Understands the cybersecurity landscape
- Fast learner, motivated, driven, passionate
- Project manager experience is a plus #LI-JG1 Benefits of
Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements -
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption -
- A variety of professional development and mentorship
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation
and collaboration We are committed to fostering a culture of
belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are
and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse,
equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning
and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we
achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best
possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable
accommodation to access the information provided on this website,
please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com , for further assistance.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program. Notice of
E-Verify Participation Right to Work CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed
to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base salary range
for this position in the U.S. is $0 - $0 per year +
variable/incentive compensation + equity + benefits. A candidate's
salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited
to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.
About Us CrowdStrike was founded in 2011 to fix a fundamental
problem: The sophisticated attacks that were forcing the world's
leading businesses into the headlines could not be solved with
existing malware-based defenses. Founder George Kurtz realized that
a brand new approach was needed - one that combines the most
advanced endpoint protection with expert intelligence to pinpoint
the adversaries perpetrating the attacks, not just the malware. -
There's much more to the story of how Falcon has redefined endpoint
protection but there's only one thing to remember about
CrowdStrike: We stop breaches.
Keywords: CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc., Sunnyvale , Sr. Manager, Sales Development, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!