Company: Amick Brown, LLC
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Project Manager for our
Duration: 6 Months
Estimated pay range: $70 - $100an hour per client contract and
candidate skills, experience and work location.
- This exciting role sits in the Global Business Servies Program
Management Office (PMO), delivering effective and efficient
programs and services through Program Management and Business
- This role will contribute to Clients success by delivering
impact, profitable results, proactive risk management and
contribution to growth.
- The ideal candidate is an energetic team player who understands
how to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly
- This candidate must also have an interest in innovating to
solve business problems creatively and a willingness to immediately
tackle key challenges.
- Step into a new role that will deliver impactful change and
transformation by getting the best out of people, getting the job
done effectively and delivering projects on time and to on budget
whilst also exceeding expectations
- The Project Manager - GBS PMO will work independently to help
design, deliver and embed business changes / processes to support
our Global Business Services.
- This highly skilled and experienced Project Manager will work
closely with key internal stakeholders across the business at all
levels to identify required changes, the nature and level of change
impact on the business, and will manage the change processes,
ensuring business readiness and engagement so that program
objectives and business benefits are delivered and met.
- This role will report to the Senior Director, Global Business
- Strategize and execute project plans exclusively designed for
the activation phase of Construction Facility development projects,
encompassing well-defined goals, deliverables, precise timelines,
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional teams involved in the
facility activation process.
- Collaborate closely with architects, engineers, and
construction teams to ensure a smooth transition from construction
- Monitor and control project progress during the activation
phase, ensuring adherence to timelines, budgets, and quality
- Identify and mitigate activation-related risks, issues, and
conflicts to ensure a successful facility launch.
- Define activation requirements, specifications, and objectives
in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Procure and manage resources required for facility activation,
such as equipment, utilities, permits, and certifications.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, codes, and safety
standards during the activation process.
- Foster effective communication and collaboration among project
team members and stakeholders.
- Provide regular project status updates, reports, and
presentations to senior management and stakeholders, emphasizing
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, or a
- Proven experience as a Project Manager, specifically in
managing the activation phase of manufacturing facility
construction development projects.
- In-depth knowledge of activation processes, requirements, and
best practices for manufacturing facilities.
- Strong understanding of construction and engineering principles
related to facility activation.
- Proficient in project management software and tools for
scheduling, budgeting, and documentation.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills, with the
ability to motivate and inspire cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities, with a
keen eye for detail and a focus on delivering results.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, enabling
effective collaboration and stakeholder management.
- Sound problem-solving and decision-making capabilities, with
the ability to adapt to changing project requirements and
- Knowledge of relevant regulations, codes, and safety standards
applicable to manufacturing facility activation.
Amick Brown is an Information Technology consulting company
specializing in ERP, Data Analytics, Information Security,
Application Development, Networking, and Cloud Computing. The
company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Ramon,
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick
Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off.
- Sick Leave
- Long -Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness & Discount Programs
Keywords: Amick Brown, LLC, Sunnyvale , Project Manager, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...