Business Development Director
Company: iHealth Labs
Posted on: May 19, 2023
* Identify opportunities to develop and strengthen relationships to advance the business
* This can mean building cross-functional teams within the organization by connecting personnel across business lines, or managing external vendor and supplier relations. Manage customer relations to increase the business's visibility and reputation.
* Identify areas where the business can increase its footprint. Identify potential partnerships, opportunities to enhance distribution and open up new markets, and methods to enhance efficiency within the organization's sales and marketing departments.
* Take a hands-on approach to the company's marketing efforts. Presenting market research and customer profiles to marketing directors and team members, recommending improved strategies to expand market reach. Coordinate activities between sales and marketing teams to introduce new campaigns and make decisions that drive sales growth.
* Work closely with executives and operations specialists to improve operations planning and overall efficiency. Assess marketing and sales operations, along with supplier and vendor activities, making recommendations for improvements and enhancements. Make long-term operations decisions regarding product development and distribution strategies.
* Present to company executives and management teams to highlight business or marketing opportunities or to present the results of new strategies. Preparing documents and information for requests for proposals (RFPs). These RFPs often present new opportunities for business growth and enhanced operations.
Keywords: iHealth Labs, Sunnyvale , Business Development Director, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
here to apply!