Account Manager (Inside Sales), Central Region
Company: The Myers-Briggs Company
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Account Manager (Inside Sales) - Central RegionRemote-Home Office
(available hours during Central Time Zone from 8 am - 5 pm)The
Account Manager (AM) is responsible for the growth and success of
an assigned list of existing customers. As a trusted advisor,
continue to build relationships with current customers to provide
guidance and solutions for solving their business challenges using
the suite of products and solutions. Utilizing the current
strategic sales model framework, you must be able to work
strategically with customers to identify objectives and action
plans. You will assist in the development and execution of growth
through cross-selling, upselling activities, and referral selling
techniques that drive customer satisfaction and greater acquisition
of additional products and services.Your responsibilities will
include:Develop/Qualify inbound leads within specified customer
segment (existing accounts) to secure viable appointments with the
assigned Regional Sales Manager (RSM).
- Using Tableau, Salesforce.com, and lists of newly certified
individuals that are part of existing customer accounts to generate
- Executing against marketing generation demand to qualify and
establish customer loyalty and satisfaction, from the inbound leads
coming into their region to existing customers.
- Focusing on increasing sales and setting up appointments for
the RSMs through outbound dials and emails for larger sales
opportunities with existing customers through active relationship
development and account management practices.
- Updating customer data daily in ERP and SFA systems with
contact information and activity to ensure data and reports are
accurate. Link communications and transactional data to ensure all
enterprise-wide transactions are known to internal
- Working with Sales Director & Sr. Vice President, US Sales to
ensure successful account coverage as required.
- Learning and executing Customer Centric Selling processes to
generate new sales opportunities by focusing on qualifying
potential growth within established customer base.
- Strategizing with assigned Regional Sales Manager through
weekly forecasting calls to generate account growth
- Facilitating discussions with established customers to obtain
senior level executive contacts and identify business needs.
- Leveraging sales enablement tools (Tableau, LinkedIn Sales
Navigator, etc.) to gain insights of trends within customer base to
determine strategy for account planning of the existing customer
- Qualifying new opportunities primarily through calls and emails
from established customers to leverage connections for reach into
higher level executives within the organization, resulting in a
scheduled appointment for RSM for larger sales opportunities.
- Customizing communications and activities to support customer
relationships and recommend solutions based on customer needs.
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate contact levels for
each prospect/lead pipeline.
- Active participation at Regional Revenue Strategy Meetings,
bi-weekly check meetings with broader team and other departmental
meetings is required.
- Learning and executing proven sales methodologies such as
Customer Centric Selling, Challenger and SPIN selling to generate
new sales opportunities.
- Maintaining and managing a pipeline of interested
- Collaborating and strategizing with RSM to identify product and
service opportunities with the existing customer base.
- Scheduling a minimum of 10 appointments for assigned RSM per
week, 40 per month, in accord with the key performance indicators,
- Maintaining an outbound call cadence of a minimum of 40
outbound dials per day (KPI)
- Documenting a minimum of 40 emails per day as documented in
Salesforce.com (KPI)Your Professional Experience Includes:
- Proven track record of closing sales to meet/exceed quota in a
"farming" capacity, focused on upselling and cross-selling existing
- 2+ years inside sales or related market/business
- Prior experience successfully working in metrics driven
- 2-4 years of internal sales experience ideal; commission-based
work a plus.
- Experience with ERP systems, Salesforce.com and Excel report
creation and analysis.
- Intermediate math competency; strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adopt successful sales
- AA or 2 years of college experienceThe pay range for this
position at commencement of employment is expected to be $31.25 -
$33.65/hr. ($65,000 - $70,000 annual); however, base pay offered
may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including
market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The
total compensation package for this position includes commissions
based on invoiced eligible sales by sales role (paid quarterly), in
addition to a full range of health insurance, life, disability,
retirement (including 401k) and various paid time off benefits,
such as vacation, sick time, volunteer time dependent on the
position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans
will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.If
hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the Company
reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other
discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time,
including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or
individual department/team performance, and market factors.Our
corporate culture is mission driven. We are a certified B Corp and
a California benefit corporation, taking all stakeholders
(including our employees, community, customers, and the
environment) into account to make a positive difference. We have a
culture that is emotionally intelligent, aligned, results-focused,
cross-functional and committed to the professional development of
all employees.While we're best known for our products like the
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment (MBTI), our reach extends
well beyond a single instrument. We are a group of professionals
who provide expertise in the talent development industry, as well
as to career counselor and educators and individual consumers. We
offer solutions to help improve individual and organizational
performance and address whatever people development challenges
businesses and professionals face - from team building, leadership,
coaching, and conflict management to career development, selection,
and retention. Perhaps this is why millions of individuals in more
than 170 countries use our products and services each year. Our
customers include the majority of the Fortune 500 companies, as
well as businesses of all sizes, educators, government agencies,
training and development consultants and consumers looking to
understand themselves better.Working at The Myers-Briggs Company
gives you the opportunity to make a positive difference, be
accountable, experience genuine respect from your colleagues and
peers, and feel valued and supported. We work to create an
environment that fosters excellence and encourages employees to
contribute, learn, and grow throughout their career.Our company is
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a
qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: The Myers-Briggs Company, Sunnyvale , Account Manager (Inside Sales), Central Region, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!