Global Experiential Event Senior Manager
Company: Juniper Networks, Inc.
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Juniper is currently seeking to add a Global Experiential -Event
Sr. Manager to our team. In this role you will be responsible for
creating and managing global experiential programs that deliver
real business outcomes. The successful candidate will work cross
functionally and globally within the organization and with our
partners to ensure our sponsorships and events create demand for
Juniper. The Global Experiential -Event Sr. Manager is a full-time
position that requires at least five years of experiential event
and project management experience, leading a variety of high-end
corporate experiential events. Experience in sports, specifically
Formula 1, sponsorships preferred.
At Juniper, our most important resource, is our people, that's just
one reason why you can make an impact within our organization.
Every member of our team is a full contributor to our results, no
matter which department or country you work in. As a part of our
global team, you'll be involved in many different areas of the
business, an assortment of projects and plenty of hands-on
experience, while collaborating with some of the best minds in the
world. Principal Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Responsibility for Juniper's global events strategy including
experiential events and our Aston Martin Formula 1 team global
- Develop a full understanding of our businesses and marketing
objectives and ensure events achieve those objectives.
- Create and manage the global operational plan for
- Recommend integrated marketing campaigns to promote
- Develop and manage event budgets, timelines and
- Track and manage customer participation in experiential events,
including disciplined reporting, and ROI analysis, leveraging CRM
- Identifying opportunities to scale via process improvements and
implement solutions in a timely manner
- Promote teamwork and effective communications to develop
working relationships between all personnel and
- Work alongside the senior leadership team to support the
delivery of Formula 1 (and other sponsorships) contractual assets
and world class activations for key customers and
- Pro-actively support our global teams in the development of
marketing activation strategies that deliver proven results against
agreed objectives and KPIs
- Work collaboratively with agencies and internal teams to plan,
develop and manage the seamless delivery of best-in-class global
- Track rights usage, ensuring maximum usage across a range of
- Plan and execute assigned events according to requirements,
specifications and objectives
- Sourcing and negotiating with vendors, including venue,
audio-visual, rentals and more
- Coordinating event logistics, including but not limited to
transportation, accommodation, catering, and equipment
- Managing staff leading up to and during the event
- Participation in company or client functions. These functions
may fall outside of regular work week hours (8:30am - 5:30pm).
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required. Degree in hospitality, event
management, marketing, or a related field preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of traditional and digital marketing,
content marketing, public relations, and social media
- Global marketing experience that covers strategy, client
servicing, brand, sales, and product marketing
- Must have at least 10 years marketing experience with 5 years
supporting global experiential events, preferably in Formula
- Global Event planning experience
- Superior planning, organizational, budgeting and time and
project management skills. Certified project manager
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal
and written, paying close attention to detail.
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- This is a very highly visible position and requires a polished
professional. Must be able to work and prioritize within a high
pressure, time sensitive environment. This role will require some
domestic and international travel and requires a willingness to
work long and flexible hours including weekends.
- High computer competency (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
Outlook) and a solid understanding of SFDC.
Ideal Skill Set:
- A blend of creative and strategic thinker
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Calm and collected under pressure
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Strong leadership skills
- Outgoing and comfortable engaging in social situations
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting
Minimum Salary: $142,500.00
The pay range for this position is expected to be between
$142,500.00 and $218,500.00/year; however, the base pay offered may
vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market
location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total
compensation package for this position also includes medical
benefits, 401(k) eligibility, vacation, sick time, and parental
leave. Additional details of participation in these benefit plans
will be provided if an employee receives an offer of
If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the Company
reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other
payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons
related to individual performance, Company or individual
department/team performance, and market factors.
Juniper's pay range data is provided in accordance with local state
pay transparency regulations. Juniper may post different minimum
wage ranges for permanent residency petitions pursuant to US
Department of Labor requirements.
Keywords: Juniper Networks, Inc., Sunnyvale , Global Experiential Event Senior Manager, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!