Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: January 20, 2023
- The Real Estate Portfolio Governance team within the Real
Estate and Workplace Services (REWS) organization is responsible
for governance and controls across our real estate
- We ensure proper controls through processes and systems to
ensure SOX compliance.
- The Real Estate Portfolio Governance Program Manager plays a
critical role ensuring controls and governance across our real
- Support Real Estate Portfolio Governance team on documenting
processes and procedures and identifying areas needed for controls
across real estate business lines - Corporate Real Estate
Transactions, Asset Management, Lease Administration, and Strategic
- Support in the development and design of real estate operating
controls across business lines and advise on any control gaps that
need to be addressed.
- Work cross functionally across the business lines to advise on
proper controls to ensure corporate compliance (legal, financial,
- The Program Manager must: be detail-oriented, have strong
communication skills, work independently and collaboratively across
multiple cross functional partners, work efficiently in a
fast-paced environment, assist in developing processes and
standards across business lines to ensure proper controls and
checks are in place for corporate compliance.
- Mandatory BA/BS or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years' work experience / expertise in program management,
real estate, audit, compliance.
- Desired-Essential Skills/Qualifications: (Skills that would be
nice to have but are not essential in the role).
- Experience in project management, real estate audit and
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced
environment, and drive complex operational initiatives to
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail Project
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Sunnyvale , Program Manager, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!