Sr. Sales and Business Development Manager
Posted on: September 24, 2022
About The Position
- Be part of the autonomous vehicle revolution, and help in
changing the world.
- Generate millions of dollars in long-term deals with big
automotive OEMs, Tier-1s, ADS (Automated Driving Systems)
development companies, etc.
- Take ownership of the full sales process, from presales to
account management, maintenance, and upsell.
- Lead all relevant stakeholders within the company to achieve
- Support business development activities mainly in North
- At least 5 years' experience as an Automotive Sr. Sales Manager
(or higher) in North America
- Proven previous experience selling to companies that develop
Automated Driving Systems, such as Motional, Zoox, Nuro, Waymo, and
- Proven previous experience selling to large Automotive industry
players (OEMs, Tier-1s, etc.)
- A proven, hands-on track record of millions of dollars
generated from automotive customers.
- Previous experience with sales of complex, highly customizable
- Willingness to travel, mainly to customers (at least 40%),
occasionally to Israel.
- English at a native language level; very articulate, both
verbally and in writing.
- Excellent team player, who can mediate sensitively between all
- USA Citizenship; work-permit in the USA.Advantages:
- Experienced in sales of testing and/or simulation systems.
- Experienced with simulations, robotics, and similar.
- Experienced with the autonomous vehicles' major players.
- MBA degree with expertise in Marketing.
- Project-management experience and skills.
- An additional language at a native language level is a
- Experienced with HW/Chip design and/or verification.
- Experienced working at a start-up company.
Keywords: Experis, Sunnyvale , Sr. Sales and Business Development Manager, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!