Program Operations Manager
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Our client, the world's leading search engine and technology
company, is seeking an Operations Project Coordinator II. This is a
12 month + contract position located in Sunnyvale, CA.
- The Real Estate & Workplace Services (REWS) team creates
inspiring spaces and innovative services that bring client's
culture and values to life. We build and maintain all aspects of
what keeps our employee workspaces operating seamlessly across
multiple cities and regions globally.
- We also manage the industry-leading services that help make
client a great place to work -- from how we design healthy and
collaborative workspaces, create energizing food experiences,
provide convenient transportation and fitness options, to
delivering inclusive environments where our client and our
employees can thrive.
- We are looking for a Program Operations Manager to boost our
team's performance, specifically focusing on budget management and
change management practices.
- This role will develop our team's budget and oversee its
implementation. We're seeking someone with excellent numeracy
skills and the ability to analyze, distill, and present financial
- To be successful in this role, you should be able to use
critical thinking to create financial forecasts and assist our
leadership in making budgeting decisions.
- You would be responsible for structuring our org's budget, from
forecasts to actuals.
- Critical duties include creating budget management processes,
reviewing budget submissions for completeness & accuracy, running
- Financial performance reports and reviewing them with managers
and ensuring budget adjustments are made in accordance with program
- Our ideal candidate will complement their financial chops with
experience in change management practices.
- This role will ideally assist the team with communicating core
concepts around technical products to a wide range of audiences
(everyone from user groups to vendor partner teams to executive
- Relevant experience can include change management consulting,
product marketing, and/or executive communications.
- This role will also have operational management
responsibilities to support a distributed team that is rapidly
scaling and requires project management support for coordination
- Budget management: create and own budget preparation and
tracking processes, track team spend to ensure accurate forecasts,
review budget requests to recommend approval/disapproval, and
advise budget reallocation decisions.
- Contracts Management: assist team members in getting contracts
prepared and reviewed by our legal team.
- Gather information for the creation of new contracts for team
members and support the overall contracts drafting & compliance
- Serve as an escalation point around contracting for user
- Track & provide status for in-flight contracts.
- Partner with team members to collect and collate quarterly team
planning documentation, ensuring cross- functional dependencies are
priorized/tracked & reporting deadlines are met.
- Develop communication plans and training materials that helps
users to learn, retain and apply concepts that will drive adoption
and user satisfaction.
- Work with various teams to craft compelling messages that
translate technical information into benefits for users and
- Improve overall efficiency and effectiveness by applying a
rigorous approach to our operational processes.
- Design and implement effective team workflow processes and
ensure team members follow through on requirements and deliverables
in a timely manner.
- Develop and publish meeting agendas and capture meeting
- Help plan and coordinate XFN team meetings/team offsites/vendor
- Manage team bug queue.
- Generate weekly fleet health and uptime reports. Requirements:
- BA/BS degree in business or technology, or equivalent practical
experience (In lieu of degree, 5-7 years of relevant work
- Calendar management, excel spreadsheet knowledge, purchase
order tracking, contracts management + tracking, projects involving
- Experience in budget management to reach forecast accuracy
goals and spend optimization; ability to explain budgeting and
financial information in plain terms.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; ability to
adjust communication practices for diverse audiences.
- Experience with change management principles and methodologies;
ability to create & deliver a plan to support adoption of the
changes required by a given project or initiative.
- Successful track record of project management and
- Be extremely detail-oriented while doing repetitive tasks.
- Have strong internet research skills.
- Enjoy working with a team. Desired:
- Previous client experience is nice to have.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to understand partners'
strategic background & objectives.
- Experience working with diverse technical/non-technical groups
to drive business outcomes.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple business functions
and geographies. If you have the described qualifications and are
interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!About
Genesis10:Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology
consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and
solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high
performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced
experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery
professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to
know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities
that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit
options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you
from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To
learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career
opportunities, please visit us at . "Genesis10 is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V "
Keywords: Genesis10, Sunnyvale , Program Operations Manager, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!