Social Project Manager - Agency Background
Company: Pinnacle Group
Posted on: August 4, 2022
"COVID-19 considerations: All individuals working on-site must
be fully vaccinated against COVID-19"
quarter by quarter extension bill rate range $710.96 to $1215
Social Project Manager
Marcom is a Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all
of the advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development
and execution of world-class communications. We lead all
advertising and marketing efforts to ensure the considered
execution of world-class communications.
Our Social teams are responsible for developing high-level
strategy, planning, creative concepting and overall execution plan
for our product efforts. They partner with multiple functional
disciplines to deliver end to end launch or campaign projects
throughout the year. The team is pivotal in partnering with
external groups and executives to ensure our product launches are
on point and successful.
The Social Project Manager stewards project schedules and drives
creative workflow throughout the group. You will run key creative
initiatives across the creative studio, tracking project status and
brand project timelines, identifying bottlenecks, scheduling key
creative reviews, and ensuring smooth workflow.
* You have at least five years of experience working with creative
teams in an agency environment.
* Your project and time management skills are excellent, you learn
quickly, and you can accommodate rapid change.
* You have the ability to organize information quickly and at a
high level to address potential roadblocks and define the best way
* You have a deep cultural curiosity and connectedness, including
extraordinary communication and negotiation skills.
* You understand print, digital and video asset creation and
* You are an inventive and enthusiastic problem solver, at ease
with working in a dynamic, highly matrixed organization
* You are familiar with Client applications including Mail,
Numbers, Keynote, Pages, and Calendar.
* Lead on production of master Fiscal Year Roadmaps for the team by
* Communicate and drive project timelines with team from project
approval, through strategic development, creative development and
production to completion.
* Partner with Social team on the set up, facilitation and chairing
of weekly huddles and status meetings, tracking action items.
* Work to prioritize and align team on daily, weekly and monthly
* Handle the scheduling and agenda for creative reviews.
* Work with the Social Team to define creative concepting process
and structure of reviews, specific to project needs.
* Facilitate creative reviews and all connection points including
scope, attendees, location, facilities, materials. Ensure that
updates are shared with partners and that project materials are
collected and archived.
* Run project workflow logistics: server set-up, communication,
disclosure lists, folders, logistics calendars and confidential
* A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is required.
Keywords: Pinnacle Group, Sunnyvale , Social Project Manager - Agency Background, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!