Program Manager I
Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: August 3, 2022
The "World's Largest Search Engine" is looking for you!!Position
DescriptionRole Description:Will be responsible for working with
the Marketing Ops team and the Product Marketing team leads to
manage their budget, set up priorities and manage the relationship
with vendors. You will work closely with the team to enable a
culture of financial accountability, simplify our budget processes,
improve our reporting and reduce the time spent on budget-related
- Responsible for day-to-day processes (e.g. opening POs,
maintaining team-wide budget tracker, consolidating data for
monthly reporting, and responding daily to open tickets)
- Help implement and run Product Marketing budget processes in
collaboration with Marketing Ops team and Product Marketing leads;
ensure they align with with our company's -overall finance/vendor
- -Partner with teams across Marketing and Finance to plan,
forecast, and report on
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of work experience.
- 2 years of experience in a related field (e.g. Financial
Planning & Analysis, Budgeting, Forecasting, Accounting).
- Experience with spreadsheet softwareDesired
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities, including ability to
find creative ways to handle large, systemic challenges.
- Ability to self-direct work in an unstructured environment;
comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Expertise collaborating across multiple stakeholders groups and
influencing to deliver solutions.
- Solid time management skills with ability to prioritize and
stay ahead of things.
- Organized, detail oriented, and strategically focused.This
client is requiring that all new hires show proof of Covid-19
vaccination. However, accommodation considerations will be reviewed
for those that cannot be vaccinated for medical, religious, or
other reasons protected by law.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company
will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Sunnyvale , Program Manager I, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!