Digital project management
Company: Harvey Nash
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Req# 15930355 Role: Associate Producer IV Location: Sunnyvale,
CA Duration: 12 Months The Associate Producer supports digital
marketing projects that design, launch, and market integrated,
global campaigns and customer-facing content platforms. In this
role, you will collaborate with dedicated creative and development
teams, as well as with partners across our organization.
- You have at least two to four years of experience in digital
project management, preferably at a design firm, ad agency, or
in-house marketing communications or creative services
- You work e---ectively with creative, development, and
- You build positive relationships with colleagues and business
- You understand the life cycle of a web project from inception
to deployment, and you are familiar with a variety of Internet
- You work well within tight deadlines and are flexible as
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and change and can focus on
the smallest detail as well as understand broader strategic
- You are highly organized and love to craft e---ciencies to
further streamline processes.
- Sets up project file organization (including briefs, schedules,
reference material, specifications, legal requirements, and
- Organizes and summarizes information quickly and succinctly
including multiple streams of feedback.
- Able to track project progress, responsible for schedule
development, maintenance, and communication of status. Manages all
project communications and documentation in a meticulous and timely
- Manages scheduling reviews and other project checkpoints.
- Coordinates routing and integration of layouts, copy,
renderings, and production files for internal review and
- Maintains deliverable lists and distributes a weekly "hot
sheet" of project notes and priorities to team members.
- Works under tight deadlines and has the flexibility to
- Identifies risks and dependencies in cross-functional plans and
works with lead producer to mitigate risks and handle partner
- Builds e---ective working relationships with the core project
team, Executive Assistants, and peer-level, stakeholders
- Keeps a positive attitude and contributes to team morale during
complex and challenging projects.
- Is familiar with the project business problem and proposed
- Able to lead smaller projects with minimal supervision and
support a lead producer on larger programs of work. Education: A
Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Keywords: Harvey Nash, Sunnyvale , Digital project management, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!