Technical Program Manager IV
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Location: Sunnyvale, CA Description: Title: Technical Program
Manager IV Location: Sunnyvale, CA Duration: 12+ Months - Overall
- The temporary staff will be working with a cross-functional
team to execute network infrastructure deployment projects. - Top
- Identify, - scope, and manage projects that help enable
Google's office expansions that entail greenfield and brownfield
- Apply project management methodology to manage projects by
phase using existing tools and systems.
- Develop core project documentation that includes developing the
work plan, provide weekly project status reports, and process
- Communicate project risks to stakeholders as required to keep
the project on track. - Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory
- Education: BS or Relevant work experience.
- Total years' experience in what industry, discipline or
responsibility: 10+ years of professional related work
- Skills or processes candidates must have to be considered for
the role: (Project management -Network infrastructure design and
deployment, Structured cabling systems Budget planning and
controls, Cross-functional collaboration, Documentation, Main
distribution frame (MDF)/Intermediate distribution frame (IDF)
equipment, Rack configurations, Schematic drawings, process
workflows, construction and turn up).
- PM methodology for project tracking, milestone reporting, risk
management, reporting and stakeholder management.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Specific Tools or Applications experience (ex. Google Apps,
Salesforce CRM, etc): Familiarity with Google Workspace.
- Certification or license (ex. CPA, PMP, Cisco): N/a - Desired
Keywords: The Judge Group, Sunnyvale , Technical Program Manager IV, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!