UX Program Manager
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Our client, the world's leading search engine and technology
company, is seeking a UX Program Manager. This is a 12 month +
contract position located in Sunnyvale, CA. Description:
- To define, develop, distribute, and update and create
repeatable processes/tools for the same ongoing communications
about the overall Program for the various stakeholder groups, both
internally and externally with key partners. Responsibilities:
- Partner with the UX Lead to build out an operational process
that supports Shorts UX.
- Manage UX Audits, Office Hours and Project Stand Ups.
- Manage incoming bugs and assign/reassign when appropriate.
- Connect with and use the frameworks and tools defined by the UX
- Facilitate collaboration & communication between UX teams.
- Continuously improve team processes, tools, documentation, and
file/asset management to maximize UX team efficiency and ability to
- Manage UX Audits (in Google Sheets), Office Hours (host weekly
session) and Project Stand Ups (hosted weekly).
- Manage incoming bugs (in our work tracking tool) and
assign/reassign when appropriate.
- Identifies and continuously improve team processes, tools,
documentation, and file/asset. management to maximize UX team
efficiency and ability to scale. Requirements:
- 3-6 years of program management experience.
- 2+ years in working in a UX or Product launch experience.
- Must have experience creating, operating and improving
- Must be proficient in Google Suite (sheets, docs, slides).
- Must understand how to use project tracking tools (ex. Jira,
- Experience managing large-scale, cross-functional projects in a
fast-paced, matrixed environment.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp).
- Specialized knowledge of UX management and UX process.
- Strong background in process development, optimization and
- Ability to establish effective relationships, influence, drive
consensus and collaborate across all organizational levels.
- Proven ability to multitask, analyze opportunities, define
successful approaches, and proactively solve problems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability
to communicate across multiple types of audiences, including
director-level. If you have the described qualifications and are
interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply! About
Genesis10: Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology
consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and
solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high
performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced
experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery
professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to
know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities
that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit
options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you
from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To
learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career
opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is
an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Keywords: Genesis10, Sunnyvale , UX Program Manager, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!