Business Planning Manager
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The Meta Reality Labs (MRL) Business Enablement Team (BET) has
the responsibility of enabling capabilities to create a
foundational and scalable business - from end-to-end from research,
prototypes to the movement of mass production products through
supply chain to customers. As a Business Planning Manager, you will
have the opportunity to partner cross-functionally across Reality
Labs Operations with the objective of using data to aid leadership
in making effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating
decisions. You will use data skills to analyze key drivers of
performance, as well as the ability to leverage tools to source,
transform, and visualize data. If you are passionate about Meta's
mission, view the world through an analytical lens, and enjoy
managing multiple priorities while keeping focused on high-impact
projects, we would like to talk with you.
Business Planning Manager Responsibilities:
- Perform internal & external research and data analysis on
market trends to derive insights that will drive business
decisions. Develop supporting analytical models and forecasts.
- Develop and maintain industry segment and competitive business
and market knowledge base to influence the ideation process.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop a sustainable
framework for an integrated supply chain planning process from 3-5
year, to next year, and resourcing the plan that aligns with our
corporate financial planning process. This includes
cross-functional prioritization alignment where needed to resource
the integrated priorities for successful implementation.
Accountable for cross-functional implementation and adoption of the
- Partner with Portfolio Team in creation and maintenance of an
integrated, cross-functional, capabilities portfolio that aligns
with and enables organizational strategies and objectives.
- Support Budget Planning & Forecasting activities.
- Partner with internal tools teams to develop reports and
dashboards in support of business needs.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant business experience
- Demonstrated experience providing business insights and
recommendations from data sets
- Spreadsheet and presentation software skills
- Business knowledge of key supply chain processes across
planning, sourcing, and logistics
- Experience understanding end-to-end business process,
operations and identify and understand issues, risks, and
- Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer
Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or a related field) or
- Experience in data modeling and visualization tool
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Oculus, Sunnyvale , Business Planning Manager, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!