Silicon Technical Program Manager
Posted on: January 13, 2022
FRL Custom Silicon Program Management team is driving the state
of the art forward with breakthrough work in computer vision,
machine learning, mixed reality, graphics, displays, sensors, and
new ways to map the human body. Our chips will enable AR devices
where our real and virtual world will mix and match throughout the
day. We believe the only way to achieve our goals is to look at the
entire stack, from transistor, through architecture, to firmware,
and algorithms. We are looking for Program Managers across all
aspects of custom silicon development ranging from chip
development, packaging, power management, custom IP development,
prototyping and firmware development. This role will also expose
you to many cross functional teams and you will get to experience
vertically building products for the future. This position will
help you also leverage your technical and program management skills
in a multi-functional leadership role. This is a phenomenal
opportunity to engage in cutting edge technologies from the get-go.
This role requires you to ensure that our custom silicon programs
meet the technical, quality and schedule requirements on complex
products. The program management team drives full silicon design
cycle from initial concept, through implementation, validation and
release to end product. You will utilize your technical know-how
and program management skills, to drive program schedules and
resolve technical issues that enable on-time quality silicon
delivery. You will help focus design teams on meeting schedule and
unblocking technical issues. You will drive focused technical
sessions to track and follow up on issues.
- Serve as the primary point of accountability for Silicon TPM
- Build and maintain strong working relationships across Silicon
engineering and cross-functional leadership.
- Work with a cross-functional team of PM, EE, FW, SW to set
milestones, create integration plans and identify/address potential
setbacks/risks and mitigation plans that enable the definition and
execution of next generation hardware products.
- Develop schedules, identify critical paths and bottlenecks and
maintain execution throughout the duration of programs.
- Effectively communicate program status to key cross-functional
stakeholders and leadership.
- Work cross-functionally to develop best practices and
technology development processes in a quickly-changing and dynamic
environment to ensure on time delivery.
- Drive on-time design, development and delivery of pre-silicon
development vehicles including FPGAs.
- Manage delivery of chips for the development builds and ensure
qualification to meet mass production timelines.
- Ensure program documents are complete, current and available
for staff and leadership review.
- Contribute to resource planning to ensure program success.
- Embed with engineering teams to manage external vendors engaged
in the development of custom silicon including managing resources,
setting review processes, working with supply chain and operations,
- 5+ years of experience in silicon/ASIC/firmware/IP program
- Experience dealing with ambiguity with a fast changing consumer
- Experience in managing silicon product cycle from concept to
- Understanding of hardware and software integration
- Experience owning/driving project development using
- Proven communicator and teammate with experience working
effectively with teams with dynamic strengths and experience across
- Custom Silico Design experience.
- Knowledge of ASIC firmware development and
- Experience working effectively as an individual and in a
- Results oriented, self-motivated, proactive with demonstrated
creative & critical thinking.
- Experience collaborating and/or leading in a team
- Knowledge of industry trends and disruptive technologies.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community
and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and
services, we're building a different kind of company that connects
billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what
matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business
expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our
global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and
working together to empower people around the world to build
community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help
people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Oculus, Sunnyvale , Silicon Technical Program Manager, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!