Strategic Accounts Program Manager
Company: Allied Universal
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Allied Universal-- Technology Services, one of the largest
security systems integrators in the United States, offers
comprehensive and integrated technology solutions to help clients
mitigate risk and protect people and assets. Allied Universal--
Technology Services all-inclusive service approach offers
intelligent and seamless technology solutions from electronic
access control, video surveillance, fire/life safety, alarm
monitoring, emergency communications, technological threat
management and response, and other smart tech innovative solutions,
including a broad array of hosted /managed services via the
company---s Monitoring and Response Center (MaRC), and the Global
Security Operating Center.We are in a growth mode and continue to
hire talented Installation and Service Technicians, Monitoring
Agents, Coordinators, Project Managers, Engineers, Architects,
Branch Leadership and Sales Professionals. We offer medical, dental
and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance
programs, company discounts, perks and more! Start your phenomenal
career with Allied Universal-- Technology Services today!Allied
Universal-- Technology Services is hiring a Program Manager with
the Strategic Accounts Team. The Program Manager functions to
ensure that the program to which they are assigned is successful
and arrives at a profitable completion. Responsible for overall
program progress, contract management, cost control, financial
reporting, scheduling, quality assurance and control, and safety.
Also responsible for overseeing and managing all staff for the
program.ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties
necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other
duties may be assigned:
- Ensures that the requirements of the contract and the customer
- Serves as the primary contact for the customer on issues
related to the contract and the construction
- Enforces a strict safety program that focuses on accident
prevention; maintains a safe work environment for employees,
subcontractors, visitors, and the general public. Monitors
compliance with the company---s safety policies.
- Ensures that all activities on the program are conducted in
such a way that protects company assets and adheres to company
policies and procedures.
- Manages the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, reports,
and financial forecasts.
- Manages the staff at the program location to include hiring,
training, evaluating, counseling, and, if necessary, terminating;
assesses manpower needs and adjusts the staff appropriately.
- Supplements the Business Development and Project Development
Departments in identifying and developing new business
opportunities; assists in contacting, qualifying, and pursuing
leads for new business opportunities; prepares estimates and
proposals as necessary for potential new work.QUALIFICATIONS: To
perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or
experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Must possess one or more of the following:
- A Bachelor---s degree in construction management or
- Technical Associate---s degree in electronics with 3 years of
- High school diploma or equivalent with 5 years of
construction-based work experienceAdditional requirements:
- Must be able to work various shifts and weekends, as dictated
by the operational needs of the team.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle
and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively
- Must have five (5) years of progressively more responsible
field construction and management experience
- Must have five (5) years of security experience
- Work experience with CCTV, card readers, security software, and
security fencing is required
- Prior work experience in a supervisory/management-level
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability
to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple
competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft
Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available
office management technology.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent
judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain
correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence.
Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Current state driver---s license, clean driving record (no
points in prior 3 years), minimum level of insurance as required by
Company policy, and ability to safely operate a vehicle
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent
judgment and discretion.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization,
including with clients, while functioning as a team player
required. Allied Universal-- provides unparalleled service, systems
and solutions to people and businesses within our local
communities, and is North America---s leading security services
provider. Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored
solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business.
For more information: www.AUS.com.We proudly support the Veteran
Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to
collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Identity Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce.Allied
Universal----provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions
to people and businesses within our local communities, and is North
America---s leading security services provider. Allied Universal
delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to
focus on their core business. For more information:
--www.AUS.com.We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group
of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a
total of one million military
Orientation/Gender Identity-- Allied Universal Services is an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: Allied Universal, Sunnyvale , Strategic Accounts Program Manager, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!