APAC Finance Manager
Company: Intuitive Surgical
Posted on: April 6, 2021
At Intuitive, we believe that minimally invasive care is
life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology,
we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
Our mission is our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that makes
us unique.-- As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we
have been expanding our innovations through technology to help make
a difference in the world. For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided
our journey to help solve some of healthcare's complex challenges.
We believe a great idea can come from anywhere-inclusion and mutual
respect are vital to our culture. We value character grounded in
integrity, a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things
done, and diverse experiences to help us think in new ways. We
actively invest in our team members to support their long-term
growth so they can continue to advance our mission and strive to
achieve their highest potential.-- Join a team committed to taking
big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare
professionals and their patients. Together, let's help to advance
the world of minimally invasive care.
-- Primary Function of Position:-- The APAC Finance Manager
provides FP&A support for our APAC organization, with focus on
working closely with Intufosun, our Joint Venture in China. APAC
FSO manager assists APAC Sr. VP, APAC FSO Sr. Director, and VP
China Operations and Strategy in delivering insights and helping
scaling APAC to next level with efficient execution of FP&A
activities. This role highly collaborates with APAC regional
Finance teams in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India, joint venture in
China, as well as corporate Finance team in US. Roles and
- Consolidate APAC LRM (Long Range Model), Budget, Forecast,
headcount assessment etc for review with APAC Sr. VP & APAC FSO Sr.
- Serve as business partner for VP China Operations and Strategy.
Assist financial analysis of US resources supporting China, as well
as providing consolidated global China JV view
- Be the liaison and expert of any finance related matters of
- Work with APAC Commercial functional leaders on LRM, budget,
forecast, and Spend Management
- Provide business partner support for APAC Regional Operations
- Collaborate with regions and corporate to identify and develop
scaled planning tools and dashboards
- Support APAC growth initiatives, strategies, objectives, and
assist regional projects
- Simplify and streamline recurring FP&A processes, while
maximizing effectiveness Required Knowledge, Skills, and
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred, ideally in
business, economics). --
- Minimum 10+ years' experience including 5+ years of relevant
work experience in FP&A. Sales Ops experience a plus.
- Deep business acumen, strategic thinker, and ability to master
our business model. --
- Profound analytical skills. Ability to simplify the
- Intellectual curiosity and agility to navigate ambiguous
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced organization and
prioritize evolving, concurrent deliverables.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills and the ability to
present, articulate, and defend analyses, diplomatically, on a
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a matrix organization and
rallying disparate groups.
- Ability to speak Mandarin Chinese is a plus.
- This role requires periodic travel to APAC regions. Intuitive
is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal
employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees,
and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without
regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran
or disability status, genetic information or any other status
protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.-- We will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
-- Activity Feed 20841 Job shares through Intuitive Surgical Connor
Harada referred a link. 19 minutes ago
Keywords: Intuitive Surgical, Sunnyvale , APAC Finance Manager, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!