Interactive Content Project Manager
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Planet Technology is seeking a Interactive Content Project
Manager--to work for our client located in Sunnyvale, CA.
The Interactive Content Project Manager (ICPM) is responsible for
overseeing the production and implementation of appropriate screen
and hardware assets in all interactive deliverables; including but
not limited to the Client' s Store app, and Client Retail
On-line.-- This role will report into the Interactive Program
Manager, and is responsible for owning projects from beginning to
end with minimal oversight. To be successful in this position, the
candidate should be an individual who is self-motivated, adaptable,
has strong communication skills, and has the tenacity to see
projects through to completion. A CPM should be comfortable working
both independently and within a larger team environment,
solution-oriented, highly organized, and sharply focused with a
keen eye for detail.
- Participate in software kickoff meetings to get in-depth
understanding of a product family.--
- Participate in project kickoffs, content meetings, reviews, and
other project based meetings as needed.
- Give input on product strategy and complexity for production
and capacity planning.
- Continually looks for ways to enhance productivity through
process improvements, task automation, and new technology.
- Work alongside Screen and Hardware Producers to facilitate and
communicate creative direction and changes to campaigns.
- Serve as main point of contact for production teams to Client
- Maintain product expertise and act as consultant for functional
teams during project campaigns.
- Support and mentor all functional teams, guiding screen
standards, workflow, and communications.--
- Ability to understand all functional project workflows and
execute on them if needed.
- Plan, manage and track asset procurement throughout the
production process to facilitate accurate and timely delivery.
- Own quality control (QC) of all assets coming from studio
- Ability to organize information quickly, at high and detailed
- Solid understanding and command of project management
- Flexibility in accommodating rapid change and capacity to learn
quickly.---- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
- Proven effectiveness when working under pressure.
- Facility for communicating effectively from one-on-one to large
- Appreciation for the creative process and skilled at working
with creative teams.
- Manage scope of content and communicate scope and timing
fluctuations to all stakeholders.
- Ability to make sound decisions, think strategically, focus on
detail, problem solve, multi-task, and have an excellent
- Must possess exceptional organization, time management,
excellent verbal/written communication skills, interpersonal skills
and ability to prioritize.
- Flexibility is key to this role as you may be required to work
- Proven ability to build relations and work effectively across
- Remains current on technology and trends in function.
- Ability to work with global teams and adapt to cultural
- Preferred bachelor' s degree in business, project management,
design, or a related field.--
- Solid understanding of file specifications; resolution, color
space and other technical requirements of assets needed for image
production for web and mobile.
- Experience using the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite,
particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.--
- Experience in project management or content management systems
such as JIRA, Basecamp, Trello, or similar software.
- Proficiency in software and operating systems.
- Previous agency experience specifically working on global
- Previous experience in digital production preferred.by
Keywords: Winterwyman, Sunnyvale , Interactive Content Project Manager, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!