Sr. Manager, Operations Design
Company: 23andMe, Inc
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Our multidisciplinary design organization is looking for a
Director of Design Operations to lead our upstream project
strategies and streamline the creative processes. At 23andMe,
design plays a pivotal role in how people think about genetics,
ancestry, health, and lifestyle. Considering every detail, you will
help facilitate the creation of highly imaginative, intuitive,
beautiful experiences and, above all else, experiences that empower
individuals to gain insight into and take action on their personal
genetic information. Who we are Since 2006, 23andMe's mission has
been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human
genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the
boundaries of what's possible to help turn genetic insight into
better health and personal understanding. What you'll do
- Define and implement the operational strategies for all big
picture design projects.
- Establish streamlined program management processes tailored to
a variety of creative projects.
- Build and represent best practices for strong relationships and
open flow of information across Operations, Engineering, Marketing,
Product, and the broader Design organization.
- Manage the Design organization project schedules, budget, and
resources, including contractors, consultants, and agencies.
- Support and maintain the health of the team through transparent
and consistent communication.-- What you'll bring
- 10+ years of work experience in management with a proven
ability to motivate and lead diverse teams.
- Track record of developing and implementing high level program
strategies for future projects with excellent attention to
- Experience building relationships with cross-functional teams,
advocating for design, brand, research, and user experience
- Experience managing program budgets and allocating
- Experience working on global projects with local teams.
- Ability to pivot through creative problem-solving.
- Genuine passion for health, science, and education.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree a plus. About Us 23andMe,
Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Our
mission is to help people access, understand and benefit from the
human genome. The company was named by MIT Technology Review to its
"50 Smartest Companies, 2017" list, and named one of Fast Company's
"25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017". 23andMe has over 5 million
customers worldwide, with -85 percent of customers consented to
participate in research. 23andMe is located in Sunnyvale, CA. More
information is available at www.23andMe.com . At 23andMe, we value
a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment
opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified
applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an
individual's race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression,
religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical
or mental disability, medical condition, family care status,
marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation,
genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis
protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to
submit your application because of incompatible assistive
technology or a disability, please contact us at
email@example.com. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate
qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by
applicable law. Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes
and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
resumes. Thank you.
Keywords: 23andMe, Inc, Sunnyvale , Sr. Manager, Operations Design, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!