Leadership Support Manager
Posted on: February 22, 2021
- Bachelor's degree, Executive Protection/Dignitary Protection
(EP/DP) protection accreditation, or equivalent practical
- 10 years of EP/DP Protection responsibilities conducted
- Ability to obtain/maintain LEOSA certification.
- Ability to maintain valid U.S. driver's license, passport, and
pass pre-employment and unscheduled drug testing during employment.
- Experience managing an Executive Protection/Dignitary
- Experience analyzing intelligence and threat reports to
determine the risk level to a location, event, or person so that
resources can be scoped appropriately
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced and quickly
- Ability to create, plan, and review EP/DP and/or event security
- Excellent attention to detail, communication, organizational,
and customer services skills About the job As a Leadership Support
Manager, you will be a proactive leader with strategic vision,
detail-oriented with operational skills and serious about
protective security and our commitment to confidentiality. You will
contribute excellent judgment and the ability to quickly solve
problems in a logical manner, while working independently and/or as
a part of a team. In this role, you'll provide the organizational
and analytical skills necessary to ensure safety and security to
support the Leadership Services team. You'll collaborate and
maintain relationships with cross-functional partners to support
the Leadership Services team and provide time critical results.
From keeping Googlers safe and secure to managing disruptive
events, the ability to anticipate, deter, detect, and act are the
pillars of Google's Global Security and Resilience Services (GSRS)
team. As a member of GSRS you will help develop a culture where
safety, security and resiliency are integrated into every facet of
Google, including the creative process. You will help us
continually identify, evaluate and monitor enterprise risks that
could affect business activities and provide business leaders the
information they need to make critical decisions. You'll
collaborate with cross-functional teams to create innovative
strategies and develop programs that drive sustainable
- Plan, coordinate, and manage safety and security resources for
large scale Google Executive Protection missions.
- Work a non-standard schedule to include international and
- Support and/or manage Specialists and Officers in their
performance of executive protection missions as needed.
- Serve as a liaison to executives and stakeholders for all
matters regarding high-risk/visibility travel or events. Develop
relationships with domestic and international law enforcement and
government counterparts, as well as private sector peers worldwide
to help facilitate travel and event security.
- Assist with financial and budget management; and conduct audits
and other research to identify process deficiencies, areas of
improvement, and efficiency for the team. Location Google is proud
to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action
employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is
the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires
accommodation, please let us know by completing this form . To all
recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please
do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any
other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees
related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Google, Sunnyvale , Leadership Support Manager, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!