Senior Manager, Talent Strategy
Posted on: January 9, 2021
As part of the greater people function, our recruiting team
partners closely with HR and leaders across the organization to
attract, nurture, and empower diverse, outstanding talent in the
gaming and augmented reality industries. As ambassadors to Niantic,
our goal is to ensure that our people practices support our values
and our ambitious mission.We're seeking a recruiting leader to
manage and grow our team of full-time and contract sourcers who
support our talent strategy across all departments. You are not
only an outstanding sourcer and full-cycle recruiter, but you are a
respectful and empathetic manager who is willing to go above and
beyond to help others. You are someone who truly cares about
building a diverse, inclusive workforce where we respect others and
practice empathy at every opportunity. You and your team will have
the opportunity to forge partnerships with leaders
cross-functionally, advise recruiters and hiring managers teams on
best practices, and be an integral part of Niantic's strategic
talent planning efforts.This newly-created manager position reports
to the Director of Recruiting and works closely with our Technical
Recruiting Manager and Operations Recruiting Manager. This role is
not eligible for immigration sponsorship.Responsibilities
- Actively lead and grow a dynamic team of full-time and contract
- Work as a full-cycle recruiter on a few senior-level positions
per quarter to keep your skills sharp.
- Partner with recruiting leads and hiring managers to define
candidate pipeline strategies and success metrics for each
department and role.
- Ensure the team is recruiting top talent through sourcing,
reviewing incoming applicants, building out our employee referral
program, and maintaining and growing our relationships with various
retained and contingent search agencies.
- Work cross-functionally with hiring managers and recruiting
leads from every department to support recruiting needs.
- Support and maintain the creation of comprehensive learning
opportunities including workshops, professional development
opportunities, and related activities.Qualifications
- You have 5+ years of experience as a recruiter, sourcer, or
recruiting coordinator, or you have worked in a recruiting
operations or project management position.
- You have managed or mentored other recruiters, sourcers, or
- You have an authentic dedication to diversity, equity, and
belonging practices, as well as a desire to advocate for more
inclusive approaches to recruiting.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You have the creativity, flexibility, and the innate ability to
problem-solve complex problems and navigate complicated situations
- You are known for your attention to detail and track record of
driving projects to completion and with high quality.
- You have experience with excel, Greenhouse, Ashby Analytics,
LinkedIn, Gem, and other relevant recruiting tools and
- You have HR, recruiting, or related experience with gaming and
- You are experienced with Google Apps and various Applicant
- You have late-phase startup experience.Join the Niantic
team!Niantic is the world's leading AR technology company, sparking
creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products
inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social
interaction.Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an
independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors
including Nintendo, The Pok--mon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners.
Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress,
record-breaking AR game Pok--mon GO, and recently released third
title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.Niantic is an Equal Opportunity
employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people
are supported and included is essential to creating great products
our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring
diverse voices, including those who are traditionally
underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this
to be one of the most important values we hold close.We're a
hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual
curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing
offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles,
London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.
Keywords: Niantic, Sunnyvale , Senior Manager, Talent Strategy, Executive , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!