Applications Engineer - DDRn IP
Posted on: September 12, 2019
Job Description and Requirements
Synopsys is hiring a Corporate Applications Engineer in Mountain
View, CA. As a Senior member of our growing CAE team, you will be
responsible for technical support of customers using DesignWare
DDRn PHY IP.
* Provide post-sales technical expertise during the installation,
implementation, and customer usage of DDRn PHY IP.
* Collaborate with Design Engineering to resolve customer's complex
DDRn PHY IP implementation challenges and provide feedback for
improving the DDR IP s usability and acceptance by customers.
* Author application-notes and/or white-papers that promote DDRn IP
in areas such as: ease of use, physical implementation, signal
integrity, and silicon debug.
* Author technical papers and present them in peer-reviewed
technical publications or conferences.
* You will have regular contact with external customers and
internal contacts across cross- functional teams.
* Occasional travel will be required.
* A minimum of 7 years of related design or customer experience is
* Technical knowledge with DDR2, DDR3, DDR4, and LPDDR3/4
Protocols, Specification, Design, Verification, and
* ASIC design experience with Simulation/Verification and RTL
* Excellent organization skills, strong communication skills and
ability to interact with customers.
* Proven track record in meeting tight schedules and handling
multiple projects concurrently.
* Experience with advanced technology processes (28/16/7nm) circuit
* Relevant experience in design or implementation or technical
support of mixed signal design is highly desired.
* Hardware debug and troubleshooting skills are highly
* Knowledge of competitive EDA tool products and product knowledge
in any of the areas of P&R, Physical Verification, Signal
Integrity is highly desired.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse
workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status or disability.
Synopsys offers a stimulating work environment with international
contacts, flexibility and an attractive compensation package You
will work with highly professional and motivated colleagues who
value your contribution. If this job description sounds
interesting, we look forward to hearing from you.
Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, gender preference, national origin,
age, disability, or status as a Covered Veteran in accordance with
federal law. In addition, Synopsys complies with applicable state
and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every
jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Synopsys Inc. also
provides reasonable accommodation to individuals with a disability
in accordance with applicable laws.
Keywords: Synopsys, Sunnyvale , Applications Engineer - DDRn IP, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!