Cyber Security Engineer
Company: Lockheed Martin
Posted on: June 14, 2019
The coolest jobs on this planet or any other are with Lockheed
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin Space is a pioneer,
partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a
mission to make a difference in the world. Every single day we use
our unique skills and experiences to craft, design and build
solutions to some of the worlds hardest engineering problems. Our
culture inspires employees to dream big, perform with excellence
and build incredible products. We provide the resources, support,
and the focus. You bring the passion and courage to envision
limitless possibilities and well build a better tomorrow with
Would you like the opportunity to work with a leading team on the
groundbreaking Next Gen OPIR program?
In this role, you will:
- Support the Space System Cyber Center of Excellence
Architecture Analytics and Intelligence organization by providing
cyber security consulting across multiple programs.
- Assist programs with secure architecture design and resiliency
as well as participate in the development of proposals to build
cyber resiliency into solutions.
- Perform Cyber Resiliency evaluations (CREs), including cyber
table tops and penetration testing.
- Develop thorough reports on findings with mitigation steps to
fix difficult problems.
- Strengthen the team by utilizing your expertise in Linux, RHEL,
Ubuntu, Solaris, Active Directory, Python, Shell Scripting, and Web
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP and common protocols such as
SSH, HTTP/S, SMTP, RDP, DNS, S/FTP, DHCP, CIFS/NetBIOS, LDAP,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu), and/or
- Solid understanding of Windows Active Directory, Group Policy,
Configuration Management as well as common services such as SCCM,
IIS, Exchange, Domain Controllers, etc.
- Basic Scripting and/or Development Languages, such as Python or
- Experience in conducting a wide variety of penetration testing
activities including network penetration testing, web application
penetration testing, wireless penetration testing and some user
awareness (social engineering) testing.
- Hardware reverse engineering and tamper/anti-tamper
- Experience in space, ground and vehicle architectures.
- Broad background in information security tools, concepts and
issues across a broad range of technologies.
- Reverse Engineering Malware.
- Familiar with secure software design and architecture.
- Expertise in Software and Application Security Concepts with
the ability to conduct code reviews.
- Reverse Engineering in IDA Pro, OllyDbg and Assembly
- Software Development in C, C++.
This position can be located in either Boulder, CO or Sunnyvale, CA
with regular local travel for meetings and collaboration, as well
as some out-of-state travel.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin champions an
inclusive work environment that encourages differences and
big-picture thinking. Our employees play an active role in
strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by
volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Benefits you can
- Paid time off
- 25 three-day weekends
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martins competitive and comprehensive
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. Theyre
dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to
change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martins vast
team works with partners around the world to bring proven
performance to our customers toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin
has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and
Keywords: Lockheed Martin, Sunnyvale , Cyber Security Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!