Electronics Engineer Staff Member for Electro-Optical Payloads
Company: Lockheed Martin
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Description:An Electronics Engineer Developing Test Systems will
work as part of a team of hardware and software engineers in the
complete development lifecycle of Special Test Equipment (STE) and
Electrical Ground Support Equipment (EGSE) supporting the Optical
Payloads Center of Excellence. The candidate is expected to be
expert in hardware design, requirements generation, product
development, test execution, and verification activities.
The individual will leverage their experience in ASIC and FPGA
development, digital signal processing and high-speed data
acquisition in addition to perform the following tasks.
* Participate as a member of a small technical team of test
equipment designers to achieve project goals.
* Derive specification for test equipment based on system
* Perform synthesis and place and route (FPGA) or support foundry
development activities (ASIC).
* Develop test plans and approaches to support development.
* Support technical reviews and be able to present to internal
Hardware Design, ASIC, Application Specific Integrated Circuits,
FPGA, Field Programmable Gate Array, VHDL, Verilog, Electro-Optical
Engineering, Test Equipment, Digital Signal Processing, DSP,
Payloads, Xilinx, Virtex 5QV (SIRF), Microsemi Antifuse.
The individual must have experience in general electronics design,
ASIC and FPGA development, digital signal processing and high-speed
* Experience in electrical design
* Experience with electronics processor requirements and usage
* Experience writing acceptance test procedures.
* Experience deriving requirements and writing specifications based
on system requirements.
* Experience with electrical system implementation and
* Experience writing and updating/revising technical documentation
using MS products
* Experience in the development of test or verification plans and
approaches to support development.
* Good skills
* Ability to obtain a security
* Experience in architecture definition, system design, debug and
test of test equipment for aerospace systems.
* Skilled in design of digital, analog, and power circuitry.
* Experience with FPGAs/ASICs for high-reliability applications
* Experience with schematic capture, PWB design, board
verification, system integration, and requirements definition.
* Experience developing RTL utilizing a hardware description
language (e.g. VHDL, Verilog, and/or SystemVerilog) and debug the
design via simulation tools.
* Experience working in an electronics lab environment
* Experience with focal plane arrays and camera systems
* Experience in development of data acquisition systems
* Experience with electrical circuit design, analysis and test
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team
* Effectively manage change
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're
dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to
change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast
team works with partners around the world to bring proven
performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin
has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and
Keywords: Lockheed Martin, Sunnyvale , Electronics Engineer Staff Member for Electro-Optical Payloads, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!