iOS Senior Engineer
Company: U.S. Tech Solutions Inc.
Posted on: February 14, 2019
US Tech Solutions is seeking a "iOS Senior Engineer" for a 01-02+ Months Contract (with possible extension) position with a client in Sunnyvale, CA. Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, improvement, and release of the iOS App.
- Participates in peer code reviews and contributes effectively within an agile setup with designers, product managers, and peer developers.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions.
- Provides mobile engineering support to the business.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues for mobile devices. Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3 years of experience building scalable e-commerce applications or mobile software
- Experience with mobile software development using Swift & Objective-C.
- Experience with networking, RESTful API and working with JSON, XML
- Experience using distributed source code version control systems (Git/GitHub)
- Experience working within an agile development team
- Experience with Apple SDKs for iOS development Experience with software debugging techniques
- Experience with analysis of memory issues such as memory leaks using memory analyzers tools
- Experience with embedded real time systems with limited resources (memory and processing)
- Experience with command line XCode build tools for Continuous Integration
- Experience in design patterns, MVC, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in unit and integration testing Objective-C code.
- Published iOS application is required. If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!Benefits of Working with US Tech Solutions:As a US Tech Solutions consultant, we are proud to offer access to the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Account and Delivery Manager for client support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income About US Tech Solutions: Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.Connect with our talent team today.USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated "The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: ."US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and "US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply." Thank you for your time.Adil SaifiUS Tech SolutionsTel: Email: URL: - provided by Dice GitHub
Keywords: U.S. Tech Solutions Inc., Sunnyvale , iOS Senior Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!