SQL Engineer SSIS, SSRS
Company: Malektron Solutions
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- --- Design robust Logical Data Models and stewarding the data design of the asset and ensuring alignment with the larger roadmap goals.
- --- Design, develop, debug and support complex data integration interfaces and processes (including stored procedure and queries) using various tools and technologies including SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL and SQL Server technology.
- --- Strong experience in MS SQL Server Database Development and Administration.
- --- Design database objects as necessary to meet ongoing business s for reporting.
- --- Extensive experience with SQL Server in constructing stored procedures, triggers, tables, user functions, views, indexes, relational database models.
- --- Follow specifications provided by the Data Architect for development of SQL Server Integration Services based solutions for migrating data in both OLTP and Data Warehouse environments.
- --- Develop triggers, functions, stored procedures to support this effort.
- --- Assist with impact analysis of changing upstream processes to Data Warehouse and Reporting systems.
- --- Assist with design, testing, support, and debugging of new and existing ETL and reporting processes.
- --- Work with other developers, data architects, DBAs, project managers, and client business users to develops specifications and resolve client questions around problems and enhancements.
- --- Support production processes.
- --- Create and maintain documentation.
- --- Good Understanding of OLTP and Dimensional data models.
- --- Strong Experience with Power BI.
- --- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- --- Be able to manage your time efficiently and work with little supervision.Basic Qualifications:
- --- 6+ years of experience utilizing Microsoft technologies in development and operation of Data Warehouse, ETL, and application integration solutions via Microsoft SSIS.
- --- Knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and strong understanding of DW processes and OLAP concepts.
- --- Experience in SQL Queries and Stored Procedure writing.
- --- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience.
- --- At least 3 years Finance experience is strongly preferred.
- --- Good problem solving and debugging skills.Preferred Qualifications:
- --- Strong experience with efficient data modeling, SSIS & Power BI
- --- Deep understanding of Finance data, application, server, and network security
- --- Experience designing and building dashboards, visualizations, and analytics using OBI - provided by Dice SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQ, MS SQL Server Database, ETL, Finance
Keywords: Malektron Solutions, Sunnyvale , SQL Engineer SSIS, SSRS, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!