Company: eConsultants Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Position: Data EngineerLocation: Sunnyvale, CA (Resource May need to travel to London - UK for a week)Duration: 6 Weeks initial, could become 1 year Qualifications:
- Master's degree or PhD in a technical field.
- Experience working with web-scale databases and building scalable data pipelines capable of aggregating and processing millions of events per day on Cloud Platforms.
- Experience in analytics and machine learning.
- Experience in one or more programming languages (e.g., Python, Go, Java, C++) and working with datasets using SQL.
- Experience in data processing software (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive) and data processing algorithms (e.g., MapReduce, Flume).
- Experience in software development lifecycles.
- Experience with Machine Learning libraries (e.g., TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, Keras) or exploratory/statistical analysis using Python and R.
- Experience writing, maintaining and monitoring streaming and batch ETLs operating on a variety of structured and unstructured sources.
- Experience designing databasesdefining and implementing system requirements for data collection.
- Experience with reporting/analytic tools, data visualization or experiment design.
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders throughout complex projects and write and review technical documentation, with excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills.Responsibilities:--- Write extract, transform, and load logic to automate data collection and manage ML and reporting processes/pipelines including data quality and monitoring. --- Contribute to the development of data and ML frameworks, tools, skills and culture for the team and wider Cloud Support organization. --- Write and review technical documents, including requirements and design documents for existing and future data systems, as well as data standards and policies. --- Work with data scientists to ready exploratory or existing ML use cases, and implement instrumentation to measure usage and model performance. --- Collaborate with data scientists, analysts, support/system engineers, and business stakeholders to ensure our data infrastructure meets constantly evolving requirements. Design and implement data transforms to build the data warehouse for Cloud Business Systems. --- Design, build, launch, optimize and extend full-stack Big Data and business intelligence solutions spanning extraction, storage, transformation and visualization layers. --- Improve the data stack using the latest and greatest innovations internal and external Google Cloud Platform stack. --- Partner with User teams and other Engineering/Product teams on development, support issues, process issues, bug fixes and delivery of enhancements using an agile approach. Thanks-Pratik Shrimali - provided by Dice Data, Engineer, AWS, Cloud, Migration, Python,
Keywords: eConsultants Inc, Sunnyvale , Data Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!