New College Graduate, 2019, Quality Engineer in Test
Posted on: January 13, 2019
What We Are About:Our guiding philosophy in Engineering is to get things right through practicing disciplined engineering, focusing, not cutting corners, and of course having fun while we are at it. We believe in enabling ownership at all levels of the organization and empowering teams. If you thrive in this culture, come join us!What You Will Accomplish:
- The back-end QA group is looking for a motivated, self-starting entry level engineer to join our team in 2019. You need to enjoy learning new technologies, and solving/debugging complex problems. This will include research, and assisting in prototyping of methodologies and tools needed to address our verification needs.
- You will contribute to expanding the existing back-end automation framework infrastructure/libraries, as well as writing automated test-cases as part of your day to day activities. We strive for 100% automation.
- You are expected to learn to eventually own features from inception to delivery, and work closely with development engineers, product-management, and program-management. The engineering teams (both QA and Development) are very collaborative and friendly. Thus, being a good team player is essential to the role. The environment focuses on cutting-edge security in the virtualized computing and networking ecosystems. The work is both challenging, and very satisfying.
What You Will Bring:
- Strong programming skills in one object-oriented higher-level language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Java), on a Linux operating system.
- Some experience in developing/automating test-suites, and test-cases in a fast paced start-up work environment.
- Desire to gain experience in testing virtualized computing and/or networking solutions in various private/public cloud environments (e.g. VMware EXSI private clouds, AWS public clouds).
Who We AreIllumio, the leader in micro-segmentation, prevents the spread of breaches inside data center and cloud environments. Enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas, Salesforce, and Oracle NetSuite use Illumio to reduce cyber risk and achieve regulatory compliance. The Illumio Adaptive Security Platform-- uniquely protects critical information with real-time application dependency and vulnerability mapping coupled with micro-segmentation that works across any data center, public cloud, or hybrid cloud deployment on bare-metal, virtual machines, and containers. For more information, visit www.illumio.com/what-we-do or follow us @Illumio.
Keywords: Illumio, Sunnyvale , New College Graduate, 2019, Quality Engineer in Test, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!