Company: The Armada Group
Posted on: December 10, 2018
Exciting opportunity for an outstanding Cloud Storage Engineer to join one of the world's most successful, fastest growing technology companies. In this role, You will participate in the entire lifecycle of storage products ranging from architecture through testing and production deployment. Scope includes Cloud Storage platforms which support file, block, and object based workloads. Key to the role is integration, automation, and orchestration of storage functionality for Linux based container environments.
* 7-10+ years of experience in an IT Infrastructure Engineering role
* 5 years of applicable Cloud industry experience with Amazon AWS, Google GCP, or Microsoft Azure
* 3 years of experience in designing, building and supporting multi-regional SaaS/PaaS solutions
* Strong experience with Linux based distributed systems is required.
* Advanced experience with at least two of the following platforms AWS EBS, AWS S3, DellEMC ScaleIO, RedHat Ceph, Gluster, or IBM GPFS or Cloud Object Storage (CleverSafe)
* Strong understanding of meaningful programming languages, databases, transaction systems, distributed systems, consensus algorithms, replication, design patterns, storage, and network.
* Sound understanding of Networking (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPN)
* Experience with common version control platforms such as Git or CVS is required
* Experience with Linux container platforms and schedulers such as Docker, Containerd, Swarm, Mesosphere, and Kubernetes
* IPV6 network experience is highly desirable, as well as any experience with / exposure to Kubernetes or Docker
- provided by Dice Background/Experience requirements: * 7-10+ years of experience in an IT Infrastructure Engineering role * 5 years of applicable Cloud industry experience with Amazon AWS, Google GCP, or Microsoft A
Keywords: The Armada Group, Sunnyvale , Storage Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!