Company: The Armada Group
Posted on: December 7, 2018
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, detail oriented DevOps Engineer who has demonstrated the ability to work in a fast-pace and complex software build environment to join the SCM Team at our client. As the DevOps Engineer, you will work with Software Engineers to ensure our services seamlessly move from development through rollout and into production. The DevOps role requires the scripting and coding ability with an eye toward scalability so that big deployments can be broken down and distributed across multiple data centers. The DevOps Engineer will support existing Release Engineering team in Build, Deploy and Release process for various environments like Development, Testing and Production.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Support and improve SCM/Build & Deployment tooling for continuous integration, automated testing and automated self-service release management.
* Manage multiple concurrent releases/builds from early development thru to online availability.
* Collaborate with developers and architects to refine build, test, and release practices across the organization.
* Exceptional Linux fundamentals
* experience producing code at the Command Line level
* Bash scripting
* Open Source Certifications are a big plus
- provided by Dice * Exceptional Linux fundamentals * experience producing code at the Command Line level * Bash scripting * GIT * Jenkins * Ansible * Docker * Gradle * Open Source Certifications are a big plus
Keywords: The Armada Group, Sunnyvale , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!