Physical Design Engineer
Company: HCL America Inc.
Posted on: November 9, 2018
Job Description :
- Synthesis using DC
- Expert in Synthesis to Tape-out flow, including Layout, DFT, Timing Closure, and Chip Finishing
- Floorplan, P&R
- Ability to independently handle complex blocks to closure right from Synthesis
- Physical verification (DRC, LVS)
- Worked on at least 2 end to end projects those spanned across entire life cycle of development
- STA & Timing closure
- Ability to communicate with architecture, RTL design and other remote teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Layout clean-up
- Preferably experience in 20 nm, 14 nm flows
- Performing a wide range of back-end activities, including synthesis of RTL, DFT insertion, power optimization, Floor-planning, PnR (Place and Route), Clock Tree Synthesis (CTS), Timing closure (STA), DRC, LVS, Antenna checks, IR drop (RedHawk), multi voltage checks etc.
- Participating in the development of a back-end SoC design flow.
- Experience of UPF low power design through synthesis, place and route.
- Expertise in Synopsys suite (IC Compiler, Primetime, Design Compiler)
- Excellent people leadership skills, ability to lead/coordinate mult-site projects, strong communication and influencing skills required - provided by Dice physical design, 20nm , 14nm , rtl, soc
Keywords: HCL America Inc., Sunnyvale , Physical Design Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!