Chip Design Engineer
Company: Vertilite Inc.
Posted on: November 9, 2018
- Design and develop next generation VCSELs, including device design and modeling, mask layout, wafer fab process flow design, packaging, etc.
- Improve current generation of 3D sensing VCSELs to achieve higher performances in terms of power conversion efficiency, pixel resolution, temperature stability, beam quality, divergence angle, modulation speed, and reliability, etc.
- Provide design datasheet, mask designs and performance analysis report for customized VCSELs
- Work closely with epitaxial engineer, fab integration engineer, packaging/testing, and foundry for new product development.
- Strong capability in optoelectronic device design and modeling, deep understanding in device physics, strong analytical skills.
- Hand-on experience on semiconductor device design, wafer processing, reliability and failure analysis. Hands-on design experience on VCSEL and semiconductor lasers is a plus.
- Verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin. Experience on Layout software and Matlab is a plus.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, trustworthy, and team player.
- Ph.D. Degree in EE, optics, or physics. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Keywords: Vertilite Inc., Sunnyvale , Chip Design Engineer, Engineering , Sunnyvale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!